Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She spreads bullshit but still you guys choose to make thousand topics on her everyday. So it seems like she does actually ruffle certain people on this forum πŸ˜†And about films being hit or flop, Nawaj has no hit films in his bag but Salman has so many. Still everyone knows who's a better actor πŸ˜†

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

She spreads bullshit but still you guys choose to make thousand topics on her everyday. So it seems like she does actually ruffle certain people on this forum πŸ˜†And about films being hit or flop, Nawaj has no hit films in his bag but Salman has so many. Still everyone knows who's a better actor πŸ˜†

This.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

LOL Seriously Even Kid can tell Kangana is better actress that all these Nepos all put together.  Her antics apart , she is far more talented in terms of her craft. 

She can be bashed on her other antics but not for her acting skills.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

This Mintyblue is always attacking Kangana. Dude, stay away and ignore her. Looks like you have no life and focus all your energies on her. Some people are ugly both on the inside and outside 

This forum has atleast 5 topics on Kangana at a time.  People are driven more by hate.  Its time moderators look into it.

It's a Bollywood forum and she is discussing the filmography of a Bollywood star. While nincompoops like you are attacking members..looks like you have no life therefore focusing all your energies on defending Kangna.

@BOLD : Lagta hai aaj Aina Dekh liya πŸ€£

You will be the 1st one to get banned for name calling memebrs

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Yup and everyone knows who is a bigger star that's precisely minty's topic is about if I am not wrong...mintyji please clarify

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

Yup and everyone knows who is a bigger star that's precisely minty's topic is about if I am not wrong...mintyji please clarify

Yeah. Everyone knows Salman is a bigger star than Kangana as he has more hits than her. None is even denying that. But does Uday having less flops than Kangana makes him a bigger star? πŸ˜†Even you know the answer πŸ˜†

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The industry does Its a business not some kind of samaj seva where people will spend money on you even after delivering flops.

The mass single screen audience will definitely love watching a potboiler and clap for paade Kahan SE rather than on a "aaj kal normal logon SE far lagta hai" 

Not only that audience to mare hue aadmi ki Maut Ka tamasha banane pe BHI tamasha banati hai

You didn't get the point

Comparing Kangna to Uday is stupidity in it self.

Uday neither has the talent nor the charm to stay in the industry. He came and went, no one noticed. 

While Kangana makes her presence felt in every movie she is part of.

Even in Fashion and Krish 3, she was praised more than the leads.

So who cares if she has flops? She didn't have a big debut with a SRK or Aamir. Yet her first movie did well. If she wouldn't have performed well she would be no where.

Likes of Deepika and Alia have big name involved in their debuts but the "hit" is counted on their name. 

The way Alia had acted in Soty, would anyone even think of casting her in a "non-star" only content  movie like Gangster? I guess you know the answer.

So bringing her flop list as if it has any relevance make no sense.

Her offscreen drama is off putting. On screen she acts well and that's why I think she has survived.

Edited by joycee19 - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's a Bollywood forum and she is discussing the filmography of a Bollywood star. While nincompoops like you are attacking members..looks like you have no life therefore focusing all your energies on defending Kangna.

@BOLD : Lagta hai aaj Aina Dekh liya πŸ€£

You will be the 1st one to get banned for name calling memebrs

Don't even bother with such people. They are lowlives. That pig 🐷 quote of Sonam applies to such members! 

Anyway, thanks 😊 for defending me!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Well.. Not a fan of her but pls

Uday Chopra has done even lesser films than the number of her hits.. Leave alone flops.. 

Ye kya comparison hai.. And can u call Dhoom And Mohabbatein only his films?