Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Can't tolerate Ani Mini🤢 I want social distancing back pleeeeease🤪

But seeing today's episode I understood Dugga maa is for protecting Ani only from Mini. It's like Mini ke ghar mein Dugga maa will be watching over Ani

Ani was so happily teaching Bondita and she was drooling over food😆 it was sucha cute scene but Mini did her behoshi drama🤢

Koeli is back🥳 she saw Mini behosh and informed Ani😔 Rudhita are shocked then Bon tells him to go as she cannot go🤪 and after that he rushes ( jhoru ka ghulam🤪)

Ani carries Mini  seeing her behosh to bed ( I want social distancing back bass) and is worried for her 😒 he sees her diary lying on floor and reads it. She has written something like Ani abb uska na raha but her heart isn't able to accept it, then says she wanted to learn ballroom dance for him but that's also not possible ( please don't tell me we have to witness Ani Mini dancing too😕) Ani then remembers doctors saying of uski wishes poori karo😒

Mini in behoshi calls Ani, he goes to her holds her hand and says main yahi hoon🤢 

On the other hand Bon calls Mini's house. Ani hears phone sound and instantly leaves her hand and goes towards it ( there was focus on Ani leaving her hand and in background Dugga Maa's murthi is there) 

Bon is so happy she can hear his voice, as she didn't know that, she used to speak to her maa alone🤣

She holds phone and Bon Bihari have a banter when Ani is still on line, he is a bit irritated but still doesn't cut the call🤪 ( he knows biwi ka phone cut nahi karte🤣)

Bon tells him to take care of her pari didi, he tells he will and will come back soon, she has to write all letters 50 times and then hangs up

Again some Ani Mini cringe

Then Bon while studying sees Sampoo working

I didn't see their full convo, but in the end she tells she is losing her pati and all and they have sent her as servant to this haveli😭 

Edited by bhshre95 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhshre95

But seeing today's episode I understood Dugga maa is for protecting Ani only from Mini. It's like Mini ke ghar mein Dugga maa will be watching over Ani

Ani was so happily teaching Bondita and she was drooling over food😆 it was sucha cute scene but Mini did her behoshi drama🤢

Korlo is back🥳 she saw Mini behosh and informed Ani😔 Rudhita are shocked then Bon tells him to go as she cannot go🤪 and after that he rushes ( jhoru ka ghulam🤪)

Ani carries Mini  seeing her behosh to bed ( I want social distancing back bass) and is worried for her 😒 he sees her diary lying on floor and reads it. She has written something like Ani abb uska na raha but her heart isn't able to accept it, then says she wanted to learn ballroom dance for him but that's also not possible ( please don't tell me we have to witness Ani Mini dancing too😕) Ani then remembers doctors saying of uski wishes poori karo😒

Mini in behoshi calls Ani, he goes to her holds her hand and says main yahi hoon🤢 

On the other hand Bon calls Mini's house. Ani hears phone sound and instantly leaves her hand and goes towards it ( there was focus on Ani leaving her hand and in background Dugga Maya's murthi is there) 

Bon is so happy she can hear his voice, as she didn't know that, she used to speak to her maa alone🤣

She holds phone and Bon Bihari have a banter when Ani is still on line, he is a bit irritated but still doesn't cut the call🤪 ( he knows biwi ka phone cut nahi karte🤣)

Bon tells him to take care of her pari didi, he tells he will and will come back soon, she has to write all letters 50 times and then hangs up

I didn't see their full convo, but in the end she tells she is losing her pati and all and they have sent her as servant to this haveli😭 

I expected today onwards episodes may not good . Thank you Shre for the update 🤗

When will he get to know about Mini?😡

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guys new episode is up and tagline is Saudamini manipulates Anirudh!!🤢

itni jaldi kaise? voot pagal ho chuke hai kya?! 😲🤪

par hamare liye toh accha hi hai ❤️

bhshre95 thumbnail

Saw Bon-Sampoo convo

It was so heartwarming Bon really loves her Sampoo didi and she completely deserves it😳 i am feeling so bad for Sampoo

Sampoo tells about her sasural people are bringing new patni for Saurabh💔 Bon is shocked

In that scene Bon tells her maa told marriage is for whole life

And another dialogue was tell if someone hurt you,.I will tell my pati babu and get them scolded😆

I guess Bon will not be able to complete Ani's task, like she told that day, she may break her promise

But now I really want Bon or Sampoo to tell about this second marriage thing to Ani. I really wanna know his pov regarding that🤔

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I expected today onwards episodes may not good . Thank you Shre for the update 🤗

When will he get to know about Mini?😡

🤗

He will not get to know so soon I think Kate😒

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

itni jaldi kaise? voot pagal ho chuke hai kya?! 😲🤪

par hamare liye toh accha hi hai ❤️

Voot baba again started taking sasta nasha i guess🤪

Ariel6 thumbnail

ani carries mini what a nightmare 🤢 can he please carry bon? 😳

Ariel6 thumbnail

Saw Bon-Sampoo convo

It was so heartwarming Bon really loves her Sampoo didi and she completely deserves it😳 i am feeling so bad for Sampoo

Sampoo tells about her sasural people are bringing new patni for Saurabh💔 Bon is shocked

In that scene Bon tells her maa told marriage is for whole life

And another dialogue was tell if someone hurt you,.I will tell my pati babu and get them scolded😆

I guess Bon will not be able to complete Ani's task, like she told that day, she may break her promise

But now I really want Bon or Sampoo to tell about this second marriage thing to Ani. I really wanna know his pov regarding that🤔

chalo bon ko pata toh hai ki marriage is for whole life n no husband can marry 2nd time while the 1st wife is still with him, she will make pati babu straight for sure with her masoom si batein 😆❤️

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

ani carries mini what a nightmare 🤢 can he please carry bon? 😳

Yeh kya h usne carry kiya to kiya hume dikhana zarrore tha hamesha ki tarah na dikhaye 😈

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Koeli is back🥳 she saw Mini behosh and informed Ani😔 Rudhita are shocked then Bon tells him to go as she cannot go🤪 and after that he rushes ( jhoru ka ghulam🤪)

On the other hand Bon calls Mini's house. Ani hears phone sound and instantly leaves her hand and goes towards it ( there was focus on Ani leaving her hand and in background Dugga Maa's murthi is there) 

Shree did Ani do love dovy talks with mini 🤢did he say he loves her or he looked uncomfortable with her.like mann maar ke aaya ho uske pass.