Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Wow 😳

Congratulations 🥳

shukriyaaa🙈🙈 but kain eskii bhi party ni derhii🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Life is too short to be taken for granted. You never know what will happen next"

"Thanks man," Neil says  as he walks out of the room.

Neil contact her family as he wait for her to come out of the trauma room.

His eyes  were fixed on her through a translucent glass when his hands ran down his coat and found a letter. A letter by Minni, which she had written last night.

CHAPTER-13

MINNI wake up to Neil sitting at the side of the bed. He's wearing his suit instead of scrubs and his jacket is draped across the back of the chair he is sitting in. His hand is wrapped in hers.

He let's go when he fells her shift. She try to grab it back, but she can barely move.

"What happened?" She asked, her throat dry and raspy.

"You got in a car accident," he answers as he gets up and gets her a cup of water. "Your car flipped 5 times."

She wants to roll her eyes but her head is throbbing. "I know, but like, what's wrong with me."

"You got a concussion, fractured hand and you sprained ankle. Thank god there was no internal injury."

She groan as she try to move her head. "You might have a headache for a while," he says.

"Great."

"You're gonna have to rest. Ok?"

He laughs. "I can make you breakfast."

She laughed back and continue. "I want long embraces. I want to be there for you and for you to be there for me, like right now. I don't just want sex."

"No sex," he says with a frown on his face.

"No of course, still sex." He smiles and she smiles back.

"I want to laugh at corny jokes and dumb things that make absolutely no sense but they make sense to us." Her eyes can't hold the water building up in them and the tears fall. "I just want it to mean something to both of us."

He stands over her and wipes away her tears. "It has always meant something to me," he says softly. "I just thought you didn't want more, because that's what you said."

"I didn't when I met you," she admit. "I had too much going on and I didn't want to lead you on when I couldn't give you what you deserved."

"I don't want us just going over to each others houses when you get off work and the next morning I leave or you leave. I want to go out in public holding hands, no matter how cheesy it sounds." he laugh and her eyes start to water. "I want to go on dates, the movies, or a restaurant, shoot we can even go to McDonalds."

He laughs and it has to be one of the best sounds she has ever heard.

"I want to stay at your house," she continue. "Watch movies cuddled up on the freaking couch."

He smiles and she swear he is elegant. "Favorite movie?"

"Neil," she say because he is getting off topic.

"Sorry," he apologizes and she continue.

"I want forehead kisses and passionate kisses. Even when people aren't around I want you when it's not only for makeouts." Her eyes start to water again and her voice cracks. "I want to make breakfast after making love and then after breakfast we have love again."

'You're gonna have to rest. Ok?"

"How do I look?" She ask ignoring what he just said because 9 times out of 10 she will not listen.

"Elegant as always," he replies.

He laugh and take his hand back. "How long have you been here?" She ask.

"The whole time," he replies. "I wasn't leaving your side." He continues to look at her and laughs as he looks down at the floor. "I know right, your supposed-to-be-one-night-stand turned into sex buddy is sitting at the side of your bed.", he said.

"Neil?"

"Yes?" He asks lifting his head back up.

"I don't want to have sex anymore..."

He nods, his expression heartbroken.

"I understand."

"I want more than sex," she finish.

Neil kept waiting for her to say those 3vexact words but had to sigh when she didn’t. 

“They took you into the trauma room, I was there asking a bunch of questions and stuff. Asking if they needed help. They kept telling me to get out."

"What did you do?"

"I said, 'I'm not leaving that's my f**king girlfriend on that table t ."

"Seriously?" she ask surprised.

"I'm serious."

"They probably all looked at you like you were crazy."

"They did," he replies. "I was so scared. You looked so beat up and you were unconscious. That was the first time I ever lost self control in the hospital."Her eyes widen in surprise and she can't believe what she just heard. "My friend ...that Jai...remember...took me out of the room and sat me down and told me what happened. He updated me on your status when they took you into a room. When I found out it was only a concussion and a fracture I was so happy. Thank god you were in a car not on some bike😂"

"Your were happy." She ask appalled.

“Yes...alot"

Minni tried to sit straight and groaned as she failed. 

"Don't move, Minni ." Neil commands.

She continue to move to the side off the bed so Neil can get in with me. "Too late."

"I'm not getting in that bed with you."

"Please, it's the only way I will feel better." She say, poking her bottom lip out. He lets out a breath and climbs into the bed with me. He lays on his side and smiles. "I'm glad you didn't have to get brain surgery."

"Why?" She ask

"Because they wouldn't have let me operate"

"Why not?" She ask again.

"Because I told them you were my girlfriend."

"For real," she ask smiling.

"Yes," he answers "The second you came in I was by your side. When they took you into the trauma room, I was there asking a bunch of questions and I realised that 

"You're what I want. You are more than what I freaking deserve."

"I want you too," she reply

"Let me kiss you," he says a smile on his face.

she giggle as he leans down. "Under one condition," she say.

"Name it."

"Promise not to hurt me."

Her eyes turn soft and he know it's a lot to ask for but he can't afford to be hurt anymore he don't know if his heart can take it.

"I promise." 

He bends and kisses her, his lips soft. She kiss him back his minty taste invading her senses. He pulls back and whispers. "I guess it was fate."

SHE laugh and shake her head. "You are so corny."

"Come here," he say as he move over.

She shift her head and foot and soon sleep took over her senses.

About what seems like an hour later she wake up. She look up at Neil and smile. "Hi"

He smiles back and kisses her forehead. "Hi."

"Give me kiss," she whisper. He smiles and kisses her lips. How are his lips always so soft?she wondered and smiled. He smiles back. "You snore," he says the playfulness in his eyes.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

She smile and bite her lip as she pulled him on top of her and wrap her arms around his neck. "Shut up. You weren't saying that the nights after having sex with me."

"Minni , your parents are here," he whispers.

"No they're not."

'Yes they are," he says looking to the corner.

She quickly pushed him back  and closed her eyes murmuring something to herself. Neil couldn’t help laughing. 

Hearing his laughter she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the door. There was no one. She glared him in anger and he continued laughing.  She pulled him again into him.

“such a evil you are. By the way...where were we?” 

He smiles.

"We're not having sex. We are just kissing without it leading to sex."she continued.

He laughs and bites his lip nodding at me. "You asked me up here, but alright you're gonna get it when we get to my place."

"Concussion," she reply smiling.

"Don't worry I'll take it slow. I'll take it real slow."

Her mouth drops and she can't believe what is coming out of his mouth. Actually...she can. He lays on his back and she lie on his chest.

"You need to get some more rest," he says as he rubs her back. She start to doze off and she can't stay awake.

"Fine," she whisper as she fall asleep on his chest.

"Yea it could have been way worse. They said your car was terrible and that you flipped 5 times. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldn't do anything. I just-"

"Thank you," she interrupt.

"For what?" he asks

"Being there for me." He smiles and she smile back giving him a kiss. He places his hand on her waist and kisses her back. She push him off. "I have a concussion."

He pulls her back and kisses her again. "I'm a neurosurgeon. You can kiss with a concussion."

"I don't think you're supposed to be kissing your patients," she say as she push him off.

He moves in closer. "I'm not" he says in between kisses. "You're not my patient."

She try to push him off but he grabs her pulling her closer. "I don't think you can have sex in a hospital bed.”

“It’s my hospital” he said as he leaned down.

Suddenly they heard a knock outside the door. He groaned and slowly climbs out of bed quickly. A nurse peeped in.

"107"

"I'll be right there."

"Yes sir."

He slips on his suit jacket and looks at her. "I will be right back." He shifts his attention to her parents who had just got the permission to meet her. 'Do not let her go anywhere. You need to rest."

"I just slept for and hour," she whine.

"You slept for 25 minutes. You need to rest if you need something call me, or get a nurse to page me. Ok?"

"Ok. But I'm not your patient," she say as she roll her eyes.” I shouldn't have done that.”, she murmured.  Her head continues to throb.

"But I'm a doctor." He retorts. "And I am your......" he paused looking at her parents.

She smile at understanding what he just meant. "You just wanted to hear that word didn't you?"

"Maybe," she says smiling.

"Even when we had the party?"Babita asks.

“you knew", Minni exclaimed in surprise.

“Yeah. Now answer us"

"Yes," she reply "Even when we had the party."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"We were just keeping it on the low."

"I'm so happy. I knew you guys were perfect for each other. It's because I introduced you guys isn't it?"

Minni and Neil look at each other and smile thinking of our little secret that only Preet knows. "Sure," she reply.

Babita smiles and says "I knew it."

Mini and Neil both laugh and he looks at her. "And I'm glad I met you."

Ugggh, why is he so irresistible?”, she wondered.

"I'm glad you met me too."

Though Minni kept wondering when the hell he is gonna say those 3 words. And so does the same he was waiting for. They sighed realising its not time for it all. As of now , it was enough to make her happy that both her parents are happy.

He chuckles and just as she was about to hug him in excitement another doctor comes in and asks Neil for a consultation. "What the f**k"; she cursed.

She turn around and see both of her parents standing at the corner of her bed. “How did I not see them before?” she bury her head in the side of Neils's chest. 

"mom. Dad." She failed to control her smile unknown how to face them with it.

Babita hugged her.

"We are very very very happy for you. Finally you are gonna irritate someone else other than us," they both say, a wide grin on their faces.

“Those grins definitely mean they did not hear the part about the nightstands. Hopefully.”she prayed.

Neil smiles and kisses hrr forehead. "So y'all are a thing," Mom blurts.

Mini laugh and look at Neil. He smiles back and she swear he can light up a whole room with that smile. "We are dating," he replies.

She hugged him because she just can't resist. "You guys are so cute." Her mom says.

"How long has this been going on?" HS asks.

She look at Neil and back at her parents. "It's been going on for a few months."

“To forever", Neil completed

Chapter 14 at page

Link_

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally both at least confessed that they want more than night stands

Official confession bhi jaldi de do

Aur neil ke msg ka suspense kab khulega