Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jenny2016

Woh kaafi hilarious tha yaar😆 oxygen...pre got up started fighting....gave some mera anurag dialogue again faint...same hand rubbing ...same shots😆 

Jenny that middle shot was inserted later on with single shots and BD

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny2016

Woh kaafi hilarious tha yaar😆 oxygen...pre got up started fighting....gave some mera anurag dialogue again faint...same hand rubbing ...same shots😆 

jaise ronit anurag ke hatho pitne ke liye paida hua hai 

waise hi  prerna ladne keliye 

it was hilarious🤣

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Buhahahhahhaa looks like makers are definitely stalking the forum and trying to remove every reason anupre are getting bashed....cpr k Baad they added solo shots for orphanage discussion...that is so afterwards added thing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Prerna ji charan kahan hai aapke😁 josh aate hi shuri ho gayi and mera Anurag mere dil me hai❤️😁 see gusse me hi sahi u told the truth to Anurag 😍😍😍😍 and uska truth samne hai...

Thank you makers for one more clarification....

But didn't get why it was plugged in? What was the point? 🤔 It was funny😆 ...Anurag gave CPR, Prerna got up...the two did their bak bak and prerna fainted and fell at the same spot 😂

Mere Anurag jaise koi ho nahi sakta..vo mere dil mein hai🤣 tum  mere Anurag nahi ho sakte.

Toh rasode mein kaun tha?🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

But didn't get why it was plugged in? What was the point? 🤔 It was funny😆 ...Anurag gave CPR, Prerna got up...the two did their bak bak and prerna fainted and fell at the same spot 😂

Mere Anurag jaise koi ho nahi sakta..vo mere dil mein hai🤣 tum  mere Anurag nahi ho sakte.

Toh rasode mein kaun tha?🤣

to show  that prerna ke dil me abhi bhi anurag hai 

so that when buddha bajaj come back  anupre fd bhage  nahi *contest removed*

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

yr  ye wahi  sawl  hai  na jo prerna BTS me pahni hui  thi  aaj jo veena ne anu ko di🤪

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

actually surbhi redemption hai hi nahi why there is any redemption when anu act was a saving act  .he sacrificed his whole life so that  pre saved from going jail & become successfull in her life .pre ows it to anu 

its not other show where  hero mu heroine , distrust her, blame her .

I know yaar but I just could not accept that.whayever anurag did for whatever reason.his way is still not acceptable to me.he took decision for himself,pre and cp.he us reason for cp and pre not being together though he didn't know that but still.

I just don't like when someone take decision for others without their will.

But I guess when cvs give a damn and even pre did not care much.so I it's fine .

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I know yaar but I just could not accept that.whayever anurag did for whatever reason.his way is still not acceptable to me.he took decision for himself,pre and cp.he us reason for cp and pre not being together though he didn't know that but still.

I just don't like when someone take decision for others without their will.

But I guess when cvs give a damn and even pre did not care much.so I it's fine .

to surbhi jaruri bhi tha . 

prerna ki puri life barbaad ho sakti thi aur abhi bhi hai 

ek baar jail jaane aur  convict hone ka mtlb puri life wo kuch nahi kar pati  .sucessfull hona toh dur ki baat hai .

tab toh bola usne  puri life sacrificed kar di

khair  not giving explaination

cvs lhud  denge  as they have to show  anu  a thornbird 😳

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Today reminded of Naveen track where everyone used to say anupre r getting married.And here evryone r saying anupre r married.

Cvs so much despiration.Anurag every action is being justified.tmrw orphanage demolition will be solved as anurag will retreat the order.

Today entire Sharma family including veena soften towards anurag.

And our pre us all set to go to her anurag just full story she needs to know.Though I don't want this way but in show everyone takes decision on pre behalf.so if this decision she will take so I will accept it with full heart.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Prerna ko murder mystery dikhao.  Second time watch mein bhi she will be racking hrr brains over "who is the killer and why is this happening "🥱

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Someone please fire the stylist. Look at the tacky  fabrics used for Prerna. Komo is the best dressed! 

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago