Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: desertsun

I am betting Dolly Bindra will be the next one to jump on the bandwagon! This will be fun and Kangana is becoming a joke.

Old proverb, Using a thorn to remove a thorn. Hope Rakhi continues and others like Rakhi join the force to show Kangu's aukaat.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MJ1015

She accused kangana of being a home wrecker? Is it true? I mean besides Hrithik fiasco she didn't try to marry any married man? 

And what about kangana trying to seduce Salman? I thought she disliked him. 

I love love what Rakhi said about this. Who asked her to get in between married couples and then she is complaining??šŸ‘

GumGum thumbnail

I started laughing knowing Rakhi remembers Kangu wanted to be Sallu's girlfriend... Even she started giggling. Neha Dhupia once said Kangu spent a night at Sallu's hotel room in 2010-2011. Then during Queen's release Kangu sent PV and other publications blinds about Sallu having soft spot for her, he attended her birthday bash and all. Then she started name dropping Sallu in almost every 2014 interviews: Sallu suggested her this, Sallu told her that. Then she blamed Sallu for making her sign Katti Batti, probably got an earful from Sallu then she stopped namedropping Sallu.

That's always been her pattern, she publishes blinds first then name drops to make people believe she is in a relationship with that person.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

I started laughing knowing Rakhi remembers Kangu wanted to be Sallu's girlfriend... Even she started giggling. Neha Dhupia once said Kangu spent a night at Sallu's hotel room in 2010-2011. Then during Queen's release Kangu sent PV and other publications blinds about Sallu having soft spot for her, he attended her birthday and all. Then she started name dropping Sallu in almost every 2014 interviews: Sallu suggested her this, Sallu told her that, then she blamed Sallu for making her sign Katti Batti, probably got an earful from Sallu then she stopped namedropping Sallu.

That's always her pattern, she publishes blinds first then name drops to make people believe she is in a relationship with that person.

Really? I don't remember this at all

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That's always her pattern, she publishes blinds first then name drops to make people believe she is in a relationship with that person.

Iā€™m sure she believes it in her head šŸ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Really? I don't remember this at all

When it comes to Kangu, people tend to forget even 3 month old stories aur yeh toh 2014-2015 ki baat hai. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

When it comes to Kangu, people tends to forget even 3 month old stories aur yeh toh 2014-2015 ki baat hai. 

The Hrithik chapter in 2016 was turning point for alot of people. But before she was crazy also. Talking about if she has a husband who cheats she will pick and choose who the other woman are šŸ˜† how rational šŸ˜³

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

When it comes to Kangu, people tends to forget even 3 month old stories aur yeh toh 2014-2015 ki baat hai. 

2014? 

While she was e-mail/stalking Hrithik and sending nudes to Ranbir who she just wanted a physical relationship with?

One must admire her ability to multi-task.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

2014? 

While she was e-mail/stalking Hrithik and sending nudes to Ranbir who she just wanted a physical relationship with?

One must admire her ability to multi-task.

Yeah, she was just desperate for a power-couple thing at that point of time... so sent her resume to all potential power-couple partners. 

Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The Hrithik chapter in 2016 was turning point for alot of people. But before she was crazy also. Talking about if she has a husband who cheats she will pick and choose who the other woman are šŸ˜† how rational šŸ˜³

I don't think she's crazy, she has tried to fit in with the upper-class of Bollywood. When that backfired, she has become bitter and is on a mission to destroy all. Classic case of narcissism.