Kareena Kapoor insults audience, hindi films, and her own work

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kareena Kapoor insults audience: https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/do-you-agree-kareena-kapoors-remark-dont-see-our-films-no-one-forced-you-publics-take-nepotism-557209

Kareena Kapoor insults hindi films: don't have the interview, but she has admitted she doesn't watch hindi films or even her own films or doesn't even prep before shoot. 

Kareena Kapoor's behavior towards her staff: https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/kareena-kapoor-khan-old-video-behaving-rudely-with-staff-members-goes-viral-watch/

Kareena Kapoor fueds with co-stars: https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/kareena-kapoor-khans-most-controversial-feuds-with-co-actors.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Umm the second clip is scripted. She's promoting that stupid steamer. They released 2-3 clips similar on purpose where she's going "have you used Philip steamer" etc. it's her own show releasing the clips

coldbrew thumbnail

I've noticed this about other celebrities too ... like Emraan Hashmi during that KWK episode was real smug about never having watched a single bollywood movie, something that is/was his livelihood. I like him as an actor but did he not even attend his own movie premiers? ðŸ¤“

Kareena is probably just being pretentious saying it to sound "intelligent." She comes as one of those people who shapeshifts into whatever their partner is too. But who is she kidding? ðŸ˜†

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

These 10th fail bimbos thinks that speaking good english is the only criteria to become intelligent hence they keep trashing anything related to hindi.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I found her blunt n honest in past but along the years Kareena is showing all traits of  Narcissism , maybe now facade is coming off. She should keep low profile given the situation.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xROBINx

These 10th fail bimbos thinks that speaking good english is the only criteria to become intelligent hence they keep trashing anything related to hindi.

My admiration for her husband Saif has also gone down hill too. Their statements(Saif schooling otheres abt India's history, open letters abt Nepotism , Kareena rude statement asking public not to watch her movies if they don't want to , no one is forcing them are just few example )  in past few years only project them as snobby n elitist. Public should stop worshipping these stars. By reading few books , one cannot be termed intellectual. They don't connect with sentiment of people of India , always trying to show air how high up they are bla bla and hence end up giving WTF statements. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey she’s an inspiration to Indian women who learned from her that you can be a mother and still work

“The fact that I was working throughout my pregnancy and that I continue to work even after having a child, should inspire a lot more women to find that balance between their personal and professional lives. It's all a part of the journey that has made me who I am and brought me where I am right now," 

First she was the first actress ever to work as a mother

Then first Indian woman

Now they’re claiming first to do pregnant photo shoot

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol you know...once Late Rishi Kapoor had tweeted or said in an interview that he doesn’t like this idea of over exposure of an actor’s life etc offscreen as how the trend is now ..with everyone interacting with everyone on social media etc...n I remember I thought...what a weird thing to say...isn’t it good our Bollywood favorites are more accessible to us...but now it makes perfect sense...most of these bollywood overhyped folks are so shallow, fake and in fact repulsive at times, that Mr Kapoor’s advice was completely apt. It is better if they don’t interact. That fantasy, that aura is no more there, disgust, disenchantment has taken over...at least for me 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Lol you know...once Late Rishi Kapoor had tweeted or said in an interview that he doesn’t like this idea of over exposure of an actor’s life etc offscreen as how the trend is now ..with everyone interacting with everyone on social media etc...n I remember I thought...what a weird thing to say...isn’t it good our Bollywood favorites are more accessible to us...but now it makes perfect sense...most of these bollywood overhyped folks are so shallow, fake and in fact repulsive at times, that Mr Kapoor’s advice was completely apt. It is better if they don’t interact. That fantasy, that aura is no more there, disgust, disenchantment has taken over...at least for me 

Not just you but for a lot of the audience. Hence this recent backlash. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Was Rishi Kapoor drunk when he said all this ? ðŸ˜†