PB timing changed to 10:45pm

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just saw update on Pakhi Malhotra’s insta that show timings have changed to 10:45 pm IST 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

They make such idiotic changes & expect better Trps

aaliya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kb_always_96

They make such idiotic changes & expect better Trps

I don't think they are expecting better trps, otherwise they'd put it on repeat and promote it better.

Honestly it looks like they are trying to get rid of the show to make way for big boss.

The trp is constantly 0.4 every week, not even a point higher or lower. It's fishy

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't think this show is going off anytime sooner...

As a channel, they sacrifice this show for the makers.. show will get attention only if trp increased...

I once watched yeh hai mohabat serial in the start..one month I guess... It was telecasted at 10.30 or 11.00pm.. dunno about repeats

But after it gained trp, they changed the slot and show became hit... But I didn't watch after they changed the slot... I don't watch soaps in mobile that time...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aaliya14

I don't think they are expecting better trps, otherwise they'd put it on repeat and promote it better.

this show has potential to garner more trps but the channel is not bothered at all

Honestly it looks like they are trying to get rid of the show to make way for big boss.

true,they have axe so many good shows for this cheap show...bepanah bepanah pyaarr and now pavitra bhagya

The trp is constantly 0.4 every week, not even a point higher or lower. It's fishy

i felt it for long long time that something is definitely fishy

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I don't think this show is going off anytime sooner...

fingers crossed🤞🏼there are still so many angles to explore

As a channel, they sacrifice this show for the makers.. show will get attention only if trp increased...

true

I once watched yeh hai mohabat serial in the start..one month I guess... It was telecasted at 10.30 or 11.00pm.. dunno about repeats

it used to air at 11pm but that show at a good story at the same it was air on SP

But after it gained trp, they changed the slot and show became hit... But I didn't watch after they changed the slot... I don't watch soaps in mobile that time...

I used to watch till leap happened

it was a simple story made by heart every relationship and dynamics were explored and it connected to the hearts it was like our daily life so simple and sweet every characters connected and touched the hearts of the audience  especially raman-ishita-ruhi bonding and also north-south dynamics was a rage in that show 

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

what ?? and why ?? very irritating.

aaliya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i felt it for long long time that something is definitely fishy

Let's see who wins, Ekta or the channel