Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People also support and encourage Kangna's bullshit....you have to see how many ...you go gal ..she gets everytime she insults another woman.....so everyone has their perspective.....some find Kangna's filth as applause worthy...maybe some found Sh*t Sena....oops I mean Shiv Sena's filth applause worthy....

Where am I defending the filth Kangana spews. My whole point was about the hypocrisy of those who call themseleves "liberal". If you have an issue with her bigotry then you should have an issue with everything SS stands for too. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because she is out there spewing crap doesn't make what this person has said any "better". Which is what I was essentially stating that they are two sides of the same coin. My whole point was about the folks who call themseleves progressive. If you are outraging over her filthy statements then you should be just as vocal not just about this particular statement but about everything this party represents. Their history is entrenched in violence. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

They are giving her reason to play victim. 

She did exactly what she hoped would happen. 

😖🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

They are giving her reason to play victim. 

She did exactly what she hoped would happen. 

😖🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

They don’t care- just like the gigastarni, they are also out there trying to get the attention and both don’t care even if they were caught on the wrong foot. They will just keep on going deeper and deeper spewing more filth.  Both getting what they were asking for.😵

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

They don’t care- just like the gigastarni, they are also out there trying to get the attention and both don’t care even if they were caught on the wrong foot. They will just keep on going deeper and deeper spewing more filth.  Both getting what they were asking for.😵

True.

But she can play victim card , feminism card while also playing “strong” woman card.. all in one. 

Feminism wala toh on full swing hain. 

Sick of all the hypocrisy. She goes around calling whatever names she wishes to call others yet she should be defended and protected. If she said “Depression ka dhanda”, “public property” , “b grade” etc to anyone I know personally I would toh slap the shit out of her .. she can cry all she wants . Slap the smugness out of her literally. She is lato ke bhoot . 😖 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Where am I defending the filth Kangana spews. My whole point was about the hypocrisy of those who call themseleves "liberal". If you have an issue with her bigotry then you should have an issue with everything SS stands for too. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because she is out there spewing crap doesn't make what this person has said any "better". Which is what I was essentially stating that they are two sides of the same coin. My whole point was about the folks who call themseleves progressive. If you are outraging over her filthy statements then you should be just as vocal not just about this particular statement but about everything this party represents. Their history is entrenched in violence. 

I agree....personally I hate all the political parties be it SS, BJP, Congress, SP , BSP...alike.....I wish we could wipe them off the face of the earth....but I agree that...even if she is spewing filth...a sitting elected Govt servant should have a maryada in the way they speak....to a man or a woman...and there is absolutely no need to drag Kangna's Dad in all of this...her parents are not responsible for the filth their ADULT daughter spews.....My point is that do not expect anyone to come and defend her and the same people have been target ted by her....that is all....baaki Kangna and SS ke gunde can have a filthy match all they want....I don't expect any less from a vile woman like Kangna or the political goons of SS.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Who did Kangna call public property, can anyone give me the link?? I mean Kangna can go to any low...so not surprised...

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

👍🏼👏

I agree....personally I hate all the political parties be it SS, BJP, Congress, SP , BSP...alike.....I wish we could wipe them off the face of the earth....but I agree that...even if she is spewing filth...a sitting elected Govt servant should have a maryada in the way they speak....to a man or a woman...and there is absolutely no need to drag Kangna's Dad in all of this...her parents are not responsible for the filth their ADULT daughter spews.....My point is that do not expect anyone to come and defend her and the same people have been target ted by her....that is all....baaki Kangna and SS ke gunde can have a filthy match all they want....I don't expect any less from a vile woman like Kangna or the political goons of SS.

kya blue ji abhi kuch der pehle to HARAMKHOR ki defination bata ke aap bata rahi thi ki sajay raut ne jo kaha sach kaha ..kangana to hai hai HARAMKHOR

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

kya blue ji abhi kuch der pehle to HARAMKHOR ki defination bata ke aap bata rahi thi ki sajay raut ne jo kaha sach kaha ..kangana to hai hai HARAMKHOR

haan toh when am I saying ki nahi hai....woh toh hai.....where did I say something else in my post.....but yes he shouldn't have said this....because he is not an ordinary citizen....he is an elected official....and he shouldn't drag Kangna's father in this....but did the word Haramkhor suits Kangna to the T....absolutely...

haan toh when am I saying ki nahi hai....woh toh hai.....where did I say something else in my post.....but yes he shouldn't have said this....because he is not an ordinary citizen....he is an elected official....and he shouldn't drag Kangna's father in this....but did the word Haramkhor suits Kangna to the T....absolutely...

defination market main aane ke baad HARAMKHOR word utna ganda nahi lag raha hai ....ab chaman se better yeh word use karunga 😆