Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana is a haramkhor ladki" - Sanjay Raut - Page 4

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Soanz.19

Great!!! Kangana got exactly what she wanted-a cheap, below the belt comment from this guy. Sanjay Raut is anyways a big time publicity hungry guy who's busy only in giving interviews rather than doing some actual work. They better concentrate on salvaging the image of their police force rather than wasting their time on a person like Kangana Ranaut, who is just waiting for a chance to further her agenda.

This is the SS culture. This is the way they speak. I still remember the filth they spewed about Shahrukh when MNIK was about to release. This is nothing new from them. Kangana and SS are pretty much two sides of the same coin. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyapa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Just wondering why this is okay?..  but for Rhea, an accused, we are supposed to stay quiet and let the law take its course and be soft because she’s a girl? Why kind of feminism is this that only applies to elite ?

We’re supposed to show consideration to a potential criminal..... but not for Kangana lol 

kangna bhi to criminal hai, adhayan almost committed suicide coz of her. If you screaming at rhea why not at Kangana?

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sanjay Raut is a potty mouth and finally Kangana found her match! 

This content was originally posted by: AllThatCritique

'Uske baap ko yahaan lana parega' 

'Haramkhor ladki'

'Kya hota hain kanoon? Us ladki ne jo kaha woh kanoon ki respect hain kya?'

All this while saying how Kangana insulted Shivaji and pretending like he's coming to Shivaji's defence. Yeah, Shivaji would have loved it that you're talking to a woman like this. That Shivaji who would have cut peoples' head offs if you were derogatory towards any woman. Any woman. Nice values you've imbibed from your idol, Shivaji. 

Kangana has met her match in spewing filth. But her bigot ass is still a nobody no matter how much she barks, she still gets to say what she wants however vile, cause the constitution grants us even the right to talk BS, but Raut is a public servant. He has actual power and here he sounds violent. VIOLENT. So maybe it's high time Shiv Sena members stop speaking like gundas? Their gundaraaj tales are still fresh in the minds of many. I thought things got bettee. Clearly not. One moment away from Hindustani Bhau, this scum. 

You can't fight a piece of sh*t by being even a more dangerous piece of sh*t. I get people defending the city but you can't defend politicians like these who act like they can decide who enters the city and who doesn't. Mumbai ke thekedar banke baithe hain. Clearly, the PR campaign should have been more of 'how not to talk like a gunda' and less of BestCMever ( who btw is letting this filth talk for the entirety of Maharashtra and Mumbai freely so am sure Raut has its blessings). 

Bold: Excuse me, but that is patriarchal as f**k. Treating women as glass dolls who need 'protecting' from others. 

Haramkhor is not a gender-specific word. It's a neutral cuss word. And Kangana has done more than enough to deserve this word. She is a haramkhor, a mad****od, a bhos**ke, and many more. 

Shiv Sena are gundas, but SOMEONE needed to kick Kangana back to the garbage bin where she belongs. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Aanandaa

Looks like finally Kangana found her match in crass talk& foul mouthing. 🤢

There are only a very few politicians I ever liked.....Mr Obama, Indira Gandhi, Atal Bihari Bajpayee....inke alawa...I hate all politicians and political parties alike.....SS is one of the biggest fools out there..🤢..they are playing right into Kangna's hands......now look kitna victim play karegi ye aurat....aisa pretend karegi ki she gives only blessings to others and others name call her.....stupid politicians....

The only time I would defend Kangna Didi is if she is physically assaulted or gets a rape threat or is called a sl*t/hoe....because I think no woman deserves even 1 rape threat...other than that....if one plants cactus....that is what they are going to get...thorns...🤢

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mahisa22

Bold: Excuse me, but that is patriarchal as f**k. Treating women as glass dolls who need 'protecting' from others. 

Haramkhor is not a gender-specific word. It's a neutral cuss word. And Kangana has done more than enough to deserve this word. She is a haramkhor, a mad****od, a bhos**ke, and many more. 

Shiv Sena are gundas, but SOMEONE needed to kick Kangana back to the garbage bin where she belongs. 

@bold - I so agree with this. Woman aren’t so weak ... that they can’t say anything back if you curse them. If we call a guy haramkhor no one would bother then, why saying this to a woman is such a big issue. If a man can deal with this.. so can a woman. This type of behaviour shows women are weak and they need to be protected from all the negativity 🤔

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

People also support and encourage Kangna's bullshit....you have to see how many ...you go gal ..she gets everytime she insults another woman.....so everyone has their perspective.....some find Kangna's filth as applause worthy...maybe some found Sh*t Sena....oops I mean Shiv Sena's filth applause worthy....

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: jalalrocks

Where are all feminists to give their views 

Tapsee swara vidya shibani 🤪

Selective feminism huh...

Why don't they raise their voice now.

I guess u forgot to add sonam

Ye feminist hain really ? 😲

Inko dekh kar 2 feminism bhi Sharma jata hai , ye inse dur bhaagne ki planning karta hai.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jab geedad ki maut aati hain toh woh shehar ki taraf daudta hain... Holds good for all parties involved in this gandgi.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Just wondering why this is okay?..  but for Rhea, an accused, we are supposed to stay quiet and let the law take its course and be soft because she’s a girl? Why kind of feminism is this that only applies to elite ?

We’re supposed to show consideration to a potential criminal..... but not for Kangana lol 

we don’t know yet ki rhea guilty or not guilty so makes sense when people takes sides...but in kangana’s case it’s evident she is abusing /putting allegations /provoking colleagues with no rhyme or reason..

glad this guy is speaking in her language aka abuses