Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika80

at the contrary Salman gave govinda partner and helped him financially in his more hard phase. Govinda  was in bb too in 2018 season and they have a good relationship govinda speak fondly about salman

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/photo-features/interesting-statements-made-by-bollywood-celebs/Govinda-says-he-knew-that-hell-never-work-with-Salman-Khan-again/photostory/56154210.cms

Bollywood’s funnyman Govinda is all set to make his comeback to the big screen with the film ‘Aa Gaya Hero’. Considered one of the most underrated actors in the industry, Govinda had been away from the spotlight for a long time. In a recent interview with a daily, the actor stated that the reason for his long haul was because of the presence of ‘camps’ within the industry that decide which actor stays and which gets left behind in the cold. When asked to address rumours of a possible collaboration with Salman Khan for a sequel to the successful 2007 comedy ‘Partner’, the actor dismissed it saying that he knew he would never work with Salman again, citing these powerful coteries as one of the reasons. At the same time, Govinda said that he was “indebted” to Salman for what he had done for him. 

Problem with Salman was coz he promised to launch Tina wifh Dabangg but launched Sonakshi instead.. 

Later Govinda said he understands that his friends shouldnt be professionally burdened by him. 

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=niyati13]

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/photo-features/interesting-statements-made-by-bollywood-celebs/Govinda-says-he-knew-that-hell-never-work-with-Salman-Khan-again/photostory/56154210.cms

Bollywood’s funnyman Govinda is all set to make his comeback to the big screen with the film ‘Aa Gaya Hero’. Considered one of the most underrated actors in the industry, Govinda had been away from the spotlight for a long time. In a recent interview with a daily, the actor stated that the reason for his long haul was because of the presence of ‘camps’ within the industry that decide which actor stays and which gets left behind in the cold. When asked to address rumours of a possible collaboration with Salman Khan for a sequel to the successful 2007 comedy ‘Partner’, the actor dismissed it saying that he knew he would never work with Salman again, citing these powerful coteries as one of the reasons. At the same time, Govinda said that he was “indebted” to Salman for what he had done for him. 

Problem with Salman was coz he promised to launch Tina wifh Dabangg but launched Sonakshi instead.. 

Later Govinda said he understands that his friends shouldnt be professionally burdened by him. 

[/QUOTE this is an old article you search for govinda and what he said about salman recently and you will. Find he said saan was the only one really helped him and they are buddy he was in big boss in 2018 too. What you posted its an old article

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Abhay is getting the best of both the worlds.....getting the benefit of nepotism....please no one tell me that he didn't get the benefit of being the nephew of one of the biggest stars of BW ..Dharmendra......and then behaves as if he is an outsider who had to struggle...aww ..my heart breaks for u abhay ji..😳...kuchh toh sharm kar lo....no nepo kid/insider should do blah blah about their struggle...count your blessings and STFU.

He is the nephew?

Why I always thought he was the 4th son of Dharmendra? Wait 4th son? Who is 3rd son? How many sons Dharmendra has?

Mistyy thumbnail

Bollywood forum has not been this active in very long time, even Abhay deol is making blockbuster topics 😆

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stranger.67

He is the nephew?

Why I always thought he was the 4th son of Dharmendra? Wait 4th son? Who is 3rd son? How many sons Dharmendra has?

Salman is 3rd son LOL

Dharmendra always says salman is his mirror self of younger days and his son like

Abhay deol is nephew to dharmendra not son 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OK coming to abhay Deol i liked his first few movies luck by chance, chalis ki local etc 

Abhay has his good and bad aspects 

Good aspects - he does not snatch project from others, all deol have not snatched project from others, he does not play politics or pr games unlike other stars, neither affairs etc, nor posts blind about other stars 

Bad aspects - Abhay has sense of entitlement that hes superior to all others even other bollywood actors or directors, interfers in others thought process, wants his way only not ready for compromise etc 

Hes a good actor no doubt about it very decent nepotism actor compared to current lot. But he must allow others space for their thoughts and not think his thoughts are superior to others

I think most non controversial person of deol family who does not meedle anywhere or does not think hes superior over others is bobby deol 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Salman is 3rd son LOL

Dharmendra always says salman is his mirror self of younger days and his son like

Abhay deol is nephew to dharmendra not son 

Yes,

Salman give me Dharmendra’s vibe 😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=Anika80]

Ya so I said something went wrong with them in between.. 

Have even mentioned what Govinda said later

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

I like abhay deol ...

And i like you ☺️