Scenes after Preeta's entry at Lutra Mansion

Posted: 3 years ago

Today's..  I mean monday's episode is bang on!!

Loved the new tevar of preeta... 

The way she shut mahira today was不不不

Oye.. tu chup kar!!不不

She should have done that long before..不

And Rishab.. finally he spoke something in favor of his preeta ji today. going rewatch this episode as many time as possible 

And for those shrishti haters.. You will love her for what she did this time云云

The new preeta is like

Now Let's Talk!! 

Shrishti is amazing  she knew what these 2 would do. A nice episode. 

Rishabh finally could do something for preeta. Good episode but seriously Preeta hasn't entered the house yet. 

I'm tired of the story. It's not really moving. 

Like seriously. Can Rishabh focus on exposing Sherlyn? Can Karan stop being annoying and try to find his brain? Can the Luthras stop being a bunch of hypocrites - I can't decide who is more annoying. Can Prithvi and Mahira go away? It's being 3/1 year? Preeta should remain how she is... Hope she doesn't turn in a doormat again. 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

The episode is really good! I like it very much! I will rewatch it too.

I must applaud Rishabh!歹 He is so on time finally! I hope he will give Karan more lectures in front of everyone in the next episode

The thing I like the most is that it was spoken out every detail of both weddings. How Karan made Prithvi unconscious and hid his face to marry Preeta. How he proposed her. That are details which every Luthra member should know. They should know in details what his beta actually did.

But she should say one more thing too. She should say how he left her all alone in the middle of the road! That would be a cherry on a cake for dethroning The Karan Luthra for the police lady as she is his fan. She won't be his fan anymore

Mahira asking the Luthras why are they silent was funny. Girl, they are quiet because they know that Preeta is right!

Dadi... "How could you arrest us? We are the Luthras! You can't arrest us!"丹領儭

Good episode! Very positive!

Originally posted by _Runa_

I must applaud Rishabh!歹 He is so on time finally! I hope he will give Karan more lectures in front of everyone in the next episode

The thing I like the most is that it was spoken out every detail of both weddings. How Karan made Prithvi unconscious and hid his face to marry Preeta. How he proposed her. That are details which every Luthra member should know. They should know in details what his beta actually did.

But she should say one more thing too. She should say how he left her all alone in the middle of the road! That would be a cherry on a cake for dethroning The Karan Luthra for the police lady as she is his fan. She won't be his fan anymore

Mahira asking the Luthras why are they silent was funny. Girl, they are quiet because they know that Preeta is right!

Yeah. The episode was better than when NGOs arrived. Also finally Rishabh spoke up戊戊. He actually  helped when we don't  expect  him to .

I am waiting for next episode scene when the inspector  bashes Kareena and the luthras

Rishabh se expectation na rakhne se hi dividend milta hai.  Warna toh bande ko disappointment ki dukaan banake rakkha hua hai.  

Originally posted by mala06

Yeah. The episode was better than when NGOs arrived. Also finally Rishabh spoke up戊戊. He actually  helped when we don't  expect  him to .

I am waiting for next episode scene when the inspector  bashes Kareena and the luthras

@bold...... this is true but....... i think rishabh stood up only because police' entry was unexpected for both rishabh and preeta. police wasnt included in their plan. so rishabh had to speak up.

Originally posted by music_girl

Shrishti is amazing  she knew what these 2 would do. A nice episode. 

Rishabh finally could do something for preeta. Good episode but seriously Preeta hasn't entered the house yet. 

I'm tired of the story. It's not really moving. 

Like seriously. Can Rishabh focus on exposing Sherlyn? Can Karan stop being annoying and try to find his brain? Can the Luthras stop being a bunch of hypocrites - I can't decide who is more annoying. Can Prithvi and Mahira go away? It's being 3/1 year? Preeta should remain how she is... Hope she doesn't turn in a doormat again. 

Saw an upcoming preeran scene shared on ig story of dd, sa and many... upcoming rain window closing romace.. another lolipop scene to boost trp不 next week pakka entry marlegi preeta.  so don't worry mahira can leave the show..  but prithivi..  not now please

Originally posted by _Runa_

Agar preeta voh bhi police ke samne bholenge to pakka Karan would land up in jail. So they are purposefully ommitted truths for now. 

And for that police lady, she will still be his fan as long as he listens to her words. Mahira is trying to speak but both preeta and that police officer is shutting her up very badly不不

Dadi... yea yea.. Lutra's people who build this nation so we should all bow down to them云

Originally posted by mala06

Ate they doing that??  I didn't see the precap video can't wait to see that now

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

Saw an upcoming preeran scene shared on ig story of dd, sa and many... upcoming rain window closing romace.. another lolipop scene to boost trp不 next week pakka entry marlegi preeta.  so don't worry mahira can leave the show..  but prithivi..  not now please

between dragging forever tracks we might get some scenes here and there 云 Bet Karan will be hot and cold