Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I completely agree with you. Plus Alia doesn't have any option other than being silent at this time.  Even many others are silent,it's not only her. And come on people, she is 27 . Not a teenager that people have to bring her age everytime as an excuse , behaving like a kid doesn't make her a kid lol. 

I hate when people use her age constantly as a crutch. She’s so young, blah blah.

27 is not definitely not a child and there are people way younger than her who are way more mature and handle themselves ten times better

Just because she looks like a kid doesn’t make her a kid.

I’m younger than her and I find this excuse so silly.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

Let’s face it, deepika really needs to prove that she has brains,

Brains or nah she’s kinda old now 😆

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Brains or nah she’s kinda old now 😆

Umm 34 isn't old by any means.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Umm 34 isn't old by any means.

In heroine years 😆

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too entitled and privileged to see the reality.  They are constantly living in their own life is roses bubble and see others as less privileged.......karma you know.....only they were pious enough to be born in filmy duniya....

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

Let’s face it, deepika really needs to prove that she has brains, I don’t know how she will manage to do that but the bottom line is she has to let her brain actually work. If she manages to do that with some intellectual tweets, good for her. The main thing is, she should stop tweeting weird ass tweets like “repeat after me”  repeat after me

Alia can tutor her in intelligence quotient. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owcbbR5Op40

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Coffee se yaad aya Jai Jai Aloo Jai jai Kaka wale Koffe with Karan ka kya hoga😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Coffee se yaad aya Jai Jai Aloo Jai jai Kaka wale Koffe with Karan ka kya hoga😆

Last I heard the FBI is looking thru past episodes if KWK for “clues” 😆

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zoinks

Ek aur naya unbothered queen content after the open letter

https://twitter.com/VarshiAlia/status/1301731441538035713

Its so frikkin ironical ki main silent hoon main chup rahoongi "bolke" roz variation mein she whines and crib😆considering the fandom I supported these ppl are still mutuals,

I couldn't believe Alia & her PR literally organized a video chat session with her ginti ke 8-10 loyal fans to make sure atleast they remain vocal in her defense & let others know about her "silent angelic" self

Imagine she actually called her fans her warriors *next level cringe*

And was shedding tears whilst playing victim card in pro manner when her fans pointed out how much she is going through for months😆uff nirupa roy 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Its so frikkin ironical ki main silent hoon main chup rahoongi "bolke" roz variation mein she whines and crib😆considering the fandom I supported these ppl are still mutuals,

I couldn't believe Alia & her PR literally organized a video chat session with her ginti ke 8-10 loyal fans to make sure atleast they remain vocal in her defense & let others know about her "silent angelic" self

Imagine she actually called her fans her warriors *next level cringe*

And was shedding tears whilst playing victim card in pro manner when her fans pointed out how much she is going through for months😆uff nirupa roy 

What is her fan's obsession with adding music to her videos? Reminded me of that Football match video where Kaka was being rude to her but her PR spread that video adding romantic music. I saw bollytwitter laughing at that futile attempt.