Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Trying to understand what is he talking about. Who is innocent? Whose voice has been suppressed? 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Nepokid abhay deol ðŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Nepokid abhay deol ðŸ˜†

Abhay Deol swings both ways...kabhi nepo..kabhi outsider....jab jaisa suit kare...🤣

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

heh? What is he saying exactly? He has become the male Swara

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

He is speaking out against the power play in BW.. The movie mafia.. And kudos to him

Aptly said.. There r people who r talking about their own experiences without n agenda.. People whose career was cut short coz they threatened someone.. Speaking out for future generations to know what happens in BW.. 

Speaking out against people who were conditioned to succeed.. Not coz of their talent. 

This is what appeals to me. 

Kitne talented artists ke voice aur talents to na jaane kitne saalon se supress kiya jaa raha hai.. They found their voice now

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Speaking out against people who were conditioned to succeed.. Not coz of their talent. 

This is what appeals to me

A lot of people who were conditioned to succeed don’t 

I think Abhay DEOL is example of it ðŸ¤£

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

A lot of people who were conditioned to succeed don’t 

I think Abhay is example of it ðŸ¤£

Well.. To be honest Abhay didnt get much opportunities.. Deols dont seem to be as privileged as other insiders..they try within themselves but dont get much support from BW

He also took panga with Anil kapoor

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Well.. To be honest Abhay didnt get much opportunities.. Deols dont seem to be as privileged as other insiders..they try within themselves but dont get much support from BW

He also took panga with Anil kapoor

I mean Aamir Srk and Hrithik all showed up for the music launch of one of them Yamala Pagla movies and then even Bhai was in one of the movies music videos. But they can’t make the poor films work. Still Even Bobby Deol is given roles in Salman movies and now Srk tv shows. Maybe Not Abhay cause he seems easy to dislike 🤷😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I mean Aamir Srk and Hrithik all showed up for the music launch of one of them Yamala Pagla movies and then even Bhai was in one of the movies music videos. But they can’t make the poor films work. Still Even Bobby Deol is given roles in Salman movies and now Srk tv shows. Maybe Not Abhay cause he seems easy to dislike 🤷😆

There must be some reason he is disliked ya? He talks about supressing voices coz they were a threat.. 

Its easy to believe he was actually arrogant And all that.. But is it true? Who knows? 

We all know now what kind of blinds r planted

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago