Love sprouts again!!- Latest Promo

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Reyansh chases pranati in the corridor to catch her.... finally when he does ..they are lost in each other's eyes...dadi sees the party and appreciates reyansh for throwing party to get jugunu on their side... reyansh gets pissed with dadi for reminding him and tell her that he will do the work so please chill...dadi gives an ultimatum of 10 days to reyansh to get pranati out of the house!!!

Super interesting!!!!

Hopefully it helps our addiction!!!😁

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its so interesting👍🏼

it looks like rey will go against his dadi as this matter of his daughters whole life he will not want his daughter to live a lonely painful life like without a mother

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm intresting now two angles are coming from different sides to lay the foundation for marriage track

1.  Jugnu najayaz blaming 

2.    Fresh one started since yesterday where Rey’s brother is eyeing on pranathi as in the kitchen when he collided with her and said tells she realy smells good I think one fine day or night in a party or somewhere he will try to take advantage of her May misbehave where pranathi will protest and may b he will give her back as bin bihayi maa and acting like satisavitri infront of everyone may be this will also lead to marraige 

Well this is my assumption/ opinion what u guys say

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmmm intresting now two angles are coming from different sides to lay the foundation for marriage track

1.  Jugnu najayaz blaming 

2.    Fresh one started since yesterday where Rey’s brother is eyeing on pranathi as in the kitchen when he collided with her and said tells she realy smells good I think one fine day or night in a party or somewhere he will try to take advantage of her May misbehave where pranathi will protest and may b he will give her back as bin bihayi maa and acting like satisavitri infront of everyone may be this will also lead to marraige 

Well this is my assumption/ opinion what u guys say

@bold: this is one of the disgusting tracks on Indian television 🤢 But it's highly likely that something like this will happen.