Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

He can handle it.. Btw how is Soni's relationship with Raj babbar? Any problems? He belongs to both film industry and rajneeti.. Why did he speak so low about politicians? Was it just to give a befitting reply to kangna or is there something wrong between sasur and damad too? 

Dunno. But people don't know he's Babbar's damad, so maybe he isn't close to sasurji and family. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Enough is enough!! This woman is ruining the reputation and credibility of an industry that feeds thousands of people. If the general public starts believing her psycho rants, it will have such a negative impact on an entire sector.

Everyone needs to start speaking up now and put a stop to this human wrecking ball. How long can the big stars stay silent about everything? It's their choice but this isn't a small thing anymore.

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Enough is enough!! This woman is ruining the reputation and credibility of an industry that feeds thousands of people. If the general public starts believing her psycho rants, it will have such a negative impact on an entire sector.

Everyone needs to start speaking up now and put a stop to this human wrecking ball. How long can the big stars stay silent about everything? It's their choice but this isn't a small thing anymore.

I think it will die out its own slow death but if people start speaking up, then they will be giving her more platforms to talk more shit. She is like a cockroach, the more gandagi the better!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zoinks

Ab iske sasurji pe kehar tutegi Kangu ki.

🤣🤣

Sorry can't stop myself

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dunno. But people don't know he's Babbar's damad, so maybe he isn't close to sasurji and family. 

Raj babbar was a rotten husband. Married Nadira, had two kids with her and then dumped her for smita patil. After smita passed away, he abandoned her son and went back to Nadira. Anup soni was a married man when he met juhi babbar, I am not sure whether juhi was married or divorced at that time but both of them had an affair and that gave Soni's wife a lot of grief. 

Soni's wife spoke to the press about how he threw his daughter and her out of his life.. All his talks while hosting crime patrol sound hollow.. Sasur and damad have at least one thing in common 

Having said that, Soni's personal choices don't mean what he has tweeted is wrong. He has spoken the truth 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

You go man👍🏼 now kangana will tell your entire family to go🤣

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

I think it will die out its own slow death but if people start speaking up, then they will be giving her more platforms to talk more shit. She is like a cockroach, the more gandagi the better!

You're probably right. But since nobody says anything, she has started thinking she's invincible and can puke whatever she wants and all her moronic tweets go viral because of the IT cell so her ego is bloating even more.

It's understandable though that nobody wants to get into a mudslinging match with her. You cannot fight lunacy.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Raj babbar was a rotten husband. Married Nadira, had two kids with her and then dumped her for smita patil. After smita passed away, he abandoned her son and went back to Nadira. Anup soni was a married man when he met juhi babbar, I am not sure whether juhi was married or divorced at that time but both of them had an affair and that gave Soni's wife a lot of grief. 

Soni's wife spoke to the press about how he threw his daughter and her out of his life.. All his talks while hosting crime patrol sound hollow.. Sasur and damad have at least one thing in common 

Having said that, Soni's personal choices don't mean what he has tweeted is wrong. He has spoken the truth 

Really??? I thought he was one of the good ones. I really liked him. Confusing reel with real 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Really??? I thought he was one of the good ones. I really liked him. Confusing reel with real 

Google and see... not a serial cheater but he definitely  was a bad husband to his first wife Ritu Soni.  I used to be a big fan of his anchoring of crime patrol. A random comment on YouTube brought my attention to the story and I searched for news articles about the split 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ab iske sasurji pe kehar tutegi Kangu ki.

Who’s the sasurji????? And who’s Anup Soni????