Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhi1995 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Cvs have completely forgotten the anuneprekokyunmara mara.and we know cvs have short term memory loss problem.so we should watch an episode a time.

To enjoy show we need to forget that bridge kaand itself .otherwise one cannot accept whatever cvs r showing

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

subse  pahle  comb do  parica ko pls koi

their  hair  r so distracting

coming to epi  anu  ne  phir  ullu banaya pre ko🤣internate gyaani baba 

anu  baccha kyun jhooth bol rahe ho itna aisa na ho jab sach  bolo toh pre  believe hi na kare 

khair  koi  nahi  wo  waise bhi nahi karti😆

she  is more interested in ur  lie  than  ur helping

ye ronit  kya  kar raha hai ye shilpa se lafda hai  kya .is she his gf  or  his victim

aur moloy ko anu ne bola kya ye  jasusi ke liye 

ok  jo  bhi  hai  ronit  ki surf excel dhulaai pakka hai😆

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This entire week has been only anupre. The precaps, the episodes. And yet I'm unable to enjoy them fully because of Anuneprekokyunmaara. Do the writers realize the enormity of what has happened? They we in such a hurry to bring an "awesome" twist that they probably did not stop to think what an effect it will have on the viewing audience's psyche. 🤔

Please, please, get everything out in the open. We've been waiting for anupre forever and now that it's happening, it's cruel to not let us enjoy it. 😒

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

subse  pahle  comb do  parica ko pls koi

their  hair  r so distracting

coming to epi  anu  ne  phir  ullu banaya pre ko🤣internate gyaani baba 

anu  baccha kyun jhooth bol rahe ho itna aisa na ho jab sach  bolo toh pre  believe hi na kare 

khair  koi  nahi  wo  waise bhi nahi karti😆

she  is more interested in ur  lie  than  ur helping

ye ronit  kya  kar raha hai ye shilpa se lafda hai  kya .is she his gf  or  his victim

aur moloy ko anu ne bola kya ye  jasusi ke liye 

ok  jo  bhi  hai  ronit  ki surf excel dhulaai pakka hai😆

Bold: moni tht cracked me up. Also entire scene i was thinking r they not feeling cold?😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think that cellar door is already stuck n Komo will get it opens only to find AnuPre in eachother’s arms yet again .🤣🤣

again 🤣  komo will have to find one more wajah to hurt prerna

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

This entire week has been only anupre. The precaps, the episodes. And yet I'm unable to enjoy them fully because of Anuneprekokyunmaara. Do the writers realize the enormity of what has happened? They we in such a hurry to bring an "awesome" twist that they probably did not stop to think what an effect it will have on the viewing audience's psyche. 🤔

Please, please, get everything out in the open. We've been waiting for anupre forever and now that it's happening, it's cruel to not let us enjoy it. 😒

The epi was not that bad hope . I had the same feeling when I read the WU and saw the precap . I thought they will show another mindless nok jhok but the scene turned out to be better than expected . Anurag is tired of all the bokwaas he did to Pre ....finally! 🙏Prerna was confused and finding it hard to control her feelings. I liked Erica better in this scene . Found her good after a long time . Parth ka I don’t know what happened to him after his comeback . Some days he is good ...some days he is off. He looked tired. 😕

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

This is EK's new way to torture AnuPre fans. Isaliye I am not going to complain any more about the episodes. Instead, I am going to watch the episodes forgetting bridge & orphanage kaand and enjoy the episodes with a evil grin that finally EK had to bow down to AnuPre fans wishes finally. Getting this from the 'Do I Care' Queen, exactly one year after we witnessed her arrogancy gives me now a guilty pleasure. 😈 So, let's enjoy till it lasts. 😉

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

The epi was not that bad hope . I had the same feeling when I read the WU and saw the precap . I thought they will show another mindless nok jhok but the scene turned out to be better than expected . Anurag is tired of all the bokwaas he did to Pre ....finally! 🙏Prerna was confused and finding it hard to control her feelings. I liked Erica better in this scene . Found her good after a long time . Parth ka I don’t know what happened to him after his comeback . Some days he is good ...some days he is off. He looked tired. 😕

Bold - It takes time for Covid patients to recover completely from its after effects . Probably that's the reason for his tired look  and that maybe why he wanted to quit... To take care of his health before he gets busy with his upcoming projects. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

This is EK's new way to torture AnuPre fans. Isaliye I am not going to complain any more about the episodes. Instead, I am going to watch the episodes forgetting bridge & orphanage kaand and enjoy the episodes with a evil grin that finally EK had to bow down to AnuPre fans wishes finally. Getting this from the 'Do I Care' Queen, exactly one year after we witnessed her arrogancy gives me now a guilty pleasure. 😈 So, let's enjoy till it lasts. 😉

wo  sub chhodo  aapka beta kya kar raha hai wo batayo pahle😈

phir mera beta surfexcel dhulai karega 😆

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

wo  sub chhodo  aapka beta kya kar raha hai wo batayo pahle😈

phir mera beta surfexcel dhulai karega 😆

Last 3episodes I am going to watch now. Uske baad aake bataathi hoon. Mujhe uski didi par poora bharosa hai. Vo hi kuch kaand karega aur saara blame mere bete par daalega. 😆