Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

With the way she talked about his sisters I felt like punching her fugly face. This woman was in his life for 1.5 years and she made his entire family look like villains here. The way she said "Shayad unko aap nahi pasand" when talking about his short stay at his elder Sister's house is so evil. 

I'm sorry, but this girl has lived with him so she should know what and how he felt regarding his family. I think the truth is coming out now and things will be clearer. Why did Sushan't manager say he didn't want to talk to his family late last year because they made him sick that he had to admit himself? 

It doesn't sound like a loving family to me. It more sounds like they thought he was having one of his nakhras and didn't bother. Prescribing him medications like they did and not paying enough attention which is weird because they are already familiar with the serious implications of going through mental illness.

Seriously? The family said Rhea asked him to kill himself and threatened him by taking his medication details to leak to the press. Both big lies! So why can't Rhea defend herself when she has been villanized and wrongly accused by this family?

His freaking father cried in a video sent to the press that Rhea poisoned her son. And you think Rhea saying these things about his family is wrong?

Truth is, the family thinks Rhea took that 15 crore and they want it back at all cost. 15 crore never existed in the first place! It's all about money and nothing else!

All of their allegations are proven to be lies based on all their whatsapp leaks happening. The boy was really mentally unstable and they should have stood by him and helped him out. 

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

It's India. People have to face a lot of social pressure and insults if you are accused of wrong doings.  Murder is not a small thing.  But when I see Rhea's parents then it's like they  should be spared from media trial as old age. 

In that old age, he didn't forget to ask for drug to his own son. Why should he be spared? 

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

In that old age, he didn't forget to ask for drug to his own son. Why should he be spared? 

yeah exactly

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dont be fooled by Vidya Balan , who did an entire movie on Jessica lal case .  

She is doing this to dissuade the drug investigation on Bollywood. A lot of people will go behind bars. Probably her husband too.  Yesterday I saw Arjun Rampal also tweet about Rhea. Arjun is known to be be involved in drugs for his two pubs. They all must be shit scared.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

CBI is doing investigation. When it has solid proofs, it will send all the accused in jail.  People on social media are very impatient for Rhea's arrest. 

What should I say, the whole family is accused of  Sushant's death  as per Sushant's dad  that seems absolutely true who also alerted Mumbai police for his son's safety in Feb 2020.

Rhea's dad was looking helpless and frightful before media.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Another member of the “witch hunt” crowd 🙄. She was praising Kangana during Kangana’s harassment towards Hrithik. 😖 Never liked Vidya and this just adds to my dislike for thi overrated so called “actress”. 

Mumbai Police was going to bury the case without proper investigation had people not been vocal . 

Probably the drug angle has scared most of BW. 

Did these idiots even watch the whole interview? Probably miss the part where the rehearsed answers were putting SSR and his family down constantly. 

If her father is old then so is Sushant’s. 🙄 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Isn’t it supposed to be ‘Innocent Until Proven Guilty’, or is it now ‘Guilty Until Proven Innocent’!? Let’s show some respect for the constitutional rights of a citizen and let the law take its course.”

^ what’s wrong in this statement ? 

She asked to wait before judging her ...no ?

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinah

I'm sorry, but this girl has lived with him so she should know what and how he felt regarding his family. I think the truth is coming out now and things will be clearer. Why did Sushan't manager say he didn't want to talk to his family late last year because they made him sick that he had to admit himself? 

It doesn't sound like a loving family to me. It more sounds like they thought he was having one of his nakhras and didn't bother. Prescribing him medications like they did and not paying enough attention which is weird because they are already familiar with the serious implications of going through mental illness.

Seriously? The family said Rhea asked him to kill himself and threatened him by taking his medication details to leak to the press. Both big lies! So why can't Rhea defend herself when she has been villanized and wrongly accused by this family?

His freaking father cried in a video sent to the press that Rhea poisoned her son. And you think Rhea saying these things about his family is wrong?

Truth is, the family thinks Rhea took that 15 crore and they want it back at all cost. 15 crore never existed in the first place! It's all about money and nothing else!

All of their allegations are proven to be lies based on all their whatsapp leaks happening. The boy was really mentally unstable and they should have stood by him and helped him out. 

So we can believe this girl who lived with him for a year but not his sisters who have raised him up? He has since his tv days always talked proudly about his 4 sisters and hiw much they pampered him.. Never heard him say good thing about Reha. 

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

So we can believe this girl who lived with him for a year but not his sisters who have raised him up? He has since his tv days always talked proudly about his 4 sisters and hiw much they pampered him.. Never heard him say good thing about Reha. 

People expect him to badmouth his kith and kin publicly? Who does that? He was a star and cared about his image. The only time he slipped once when he told this journalist that his father told him he was not good-looking enough to become a film hero.

As for Rhea, well he trusted her enough to confide in her and her family. 

Try taking care of a mentally ill person especially one with bipolar and you will understand what Rhea gave to this relationship. I know what it is like so I understand. 

Originally posted by: Tinah

People expect him to badmouth his kith and kin publicly? Who does that? He was a star and cared about his image. The only time he slipped once when he told this journalist that his father told him he was not good-looking enough to become a film hero.

As for Rhea, well he trusted her enough to confide in her and her family. 

Try taking care of a mentally ill person especially one with bipolar and you will understand what Rhea gave to this relationship. I know what it is like so I understand. 

Is it proved that he was a bipolar ?