Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally watched the episode. Kukki-Kaushik scenes were good.

Good they cared to show mehandi, all that decoration and huge cast was finally put to some good use.

Stairs pe medical camp and then room ka medical camp+stupid internet gyaan. Thank CVs for not dragging it for all 22 mins of the epi. Pata hai kal to be continued hoga but please limit mein hi rehne dijiye.

Komolika as always was star. Bina bole, face se hi she conveys so well. Ek taraf Anurag-Prerna jo bak bak krte rehte hain fir bhi kuch sensible bahar nahi ata aur ek taraf Komilka bina bole bhi kaam kr leti hai. For that matter even Kukki didn't speak much and yet did so well in her scene. Jo pain Prerna ki ankho mein hona chahiye wo Kukki aankho mein dikh jata hai

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Medical drama everywhere.  Dono what significance does medicine play in snehas life. ðŸ¤”

surbhi1995 thumbnail

When will anurag come out of his I m the saviour mode.i will save everyone around me specially prerna.

Cvs plz tell him cp truth ,he need to realise that he is no god.he cannottake someone else decision and then live in self Glory of doing a sacrifice.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

gulabb ke kanto se bhi  marte hai  log🤪

ok  i believe my baccha  he is internate gyani baba😎😆

samidha us baba ki bitiya mast daant lagaai prerna  ko🤣. bahan ko thoda dimaag lagne bolo koi re baba

anu  dont  do anything for these  pls  ek baar jail ki hawa  khane do pls  thoda bhatkne do pls😎

komo  baby  ye muh mat banayo  use ur weapon that video  dalo prerna ko jail me

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
surbhi1995 thumbnail

Can someone plz remind the writers how they started this track.i guess they have forgotten that anurag pushed pre from the bridge and pre think that he is responsible for her daughter's death.

Anupre r carrying the baggage of 8 year pain.these cute scenes look very shallow.

cvs if u r reading this,please do remember it's revenge track of pre and this track ought to Beit haterd and passion in anupre love.not these stupid banters .They cannot be civil with eachother.