Gehna is Gopi's Granddaughter???? HETAL AND AHEM ARE BACK!

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She will be either her cousin or Granddaughter. It might be her daughter in law Sita's Daughter Gehna .... What do you think. Gopi already has 3 children and 2 granddaughters. What do you think? 

They are also congratulating Hetal and Ahem I guess they are back. The people who are not in the show are not promoting it. Like Rashi. Hetal in her Instagram said "You too, To Ahem" I dont think if your not part of the show people would be saying good luck etc. 

I hope Gopi will be sidelined and not cameo so she can be in all the episodes but as background as the show **. Just because its called Saathiya does not mean it will do well So I hope Gopi stays.

Gopi age in the show would make sense if she is her granddaughter. Cousin or Random small sister would not make sense lol 

What do you think  

Edited by DT : Please do not bring in other shows.

Edited by BilliCat. - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

How can Ahem come back he was DEAD in the season 1 and afterwards makers brought Jaggi, (Ahem lookalike half brother to please audience who were upset and left watching after Ahem died). Gopi and Jaggi got married too and in the final episode they were together.

If Ahem and Gopi are together then i dont feel there's any connection of this new season with the first season. Also i read in the article where RS said that their will be a big plot twist in the story. I think this is what she was talking about. Maybe they are just trying to sell the old characters in a new storyline.

Also Gopi was dressed up like young lady and her look in the teaser was pretty modern compared to the season 1. So i dont think there's any connection between seasons and this is fresh storyline.

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Starwatcher01 thumbnail

Reason why Ahem quit was because he didn't like being silent for 5-6 years lol. He never had no lines. So they made Jaggi so he can be funny and speak he had more lines than GOPI lol. Also he want to act. Rashi was probably approached but she left and said recently she does not want to come back. Who do you think GEHNA is.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I consider this to be a new storyline so i feel Gehna is Gopi's younger sister here. Even their name matches a lot. If connected, then definitely Ricky Sita's daughter.

Starwatcher01 thumbnail

Gopi has Radha her mother died no new baby lol. I think Sita daughter but then again I dont feel Devo will promote her self this much as a Grandmother lol

VulnerableOP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Gehna would be some adopted sister like figure(the Modis brought every other person home yk) or some faraway relative(like Preesha in YHC is the relative of Ishita of YHM, or Mishti in YRHPK is the relative of Akshara and all), and Ahem and Hetal might not play significant roles, they would be supportive elders or something. 

Starwatcher01 thumbnail

Lol supporting is fine. I got annoyed when Hetal disappeared and let Kokila suffer with her son. As long as both are there its fine. I still think Ahem will find his way to have more lines lol