Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

The people in that show boils my blood too. Mandir ke ghanti ke tarah koi bhi baaja ke chala jaata hai.🤣

By the way I am late but still Happy Belated Onam to you 🤗

I swear, I actually saw her kids asking their dad's colleague to pretend to be their mom. Wo bhi one wanted a pretend mom at her school and other wanted a pretend mom when his gf's parents had come to discuss marriage.

I mean who in their right mind does that or tolerates that. Utter nonsense. Self-respect surely cannot be such an alien concept.

Suddenly there are a list of shows coming out featuring evil/badtameez kids.😆

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I swear, I actually saw her kids asking their dad's colleague to pretend to be their mom. Wo bhi one wanted a pretend mom at her school and other wanted a pretend mom when his gf's parents had come to discuss marriage.

I mean who in their right mind does that or tolerates that. Utter nonsense. Self-respect surely cannot be such an alien concept.

Suddenly there are a list of shows coming out featuring evil/badtameez kids.😆

Both the kids are stupid and even I was like okay koi bhi aurat ko Mummy bana doge kya ?🤪

I think these two will accept her happily when their father's affair will come out😵

Vamps and Evil saas has become old.😆

New trend is to make children evil and yeh saab dekhke kai I get scolding from my Mom ki see they are behaving like you😭😆.Even a new sony show also have same concept.🤣

Daebak thumbnail

Both the kids are stupid and even I was like okay koi bhi aurat ko Mummy bana doge kya ?🤪

I think these two will accept her happily when their father's affair will come out😵

New trend is to make children evil and yeh saab dekhke kai I get scolding from my Mom ki see they are behaving like you😭😆.Even a new sony show also have same concept.🤣

Ya. I saw the Sony promo. Indiawali Ma. I am staying FAAAR away from it. Mujhe dekhna hi nahi hai😆

I am only watching Shadi Mubarak right now. No other show.

I heard Mere Dad ki Dulhan is good. Might watch it online on Sony Liv. TV connection toh maine cut karwa liya. I watch Shadi Mubarak on Hotstar. Since I dont hav a subscription, I get to watch episodes 1 day late😆

I wish someone would do daily updates on this forum so that I can atleast read what happened.

Have u seen today's epi? I have to wait till tomrw to see it.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail

Ya. I saw the Sony promo. Indiawali Ma. I am staying FAAAR away from it. Mujhe dekhna hi nahi hai😆

I am only watching Shadi Mubarak right now. No other show.

I heard Mere Dad ki Dulhan is good. Might watch it online on Sony Liv. TV connection toh maine cut karwa liya. I watch Shadi Mubarak on Hotstar. Since I dont hav a subscription, I get to watch episodes 1 day late😆

I wish someone would do daily updates on this forum so that I can atleast read what happened.

Have u seen today's epi? I have to wait till tomrw to see it.

Even I have to wait next day to watch the episode. We can contact the Mods for the Written updates . If anyone is interested to do it.

Yet to see it Anu, have exam schedules will watch the pending 2 episodes when I am free today. You will be active in sheep discussion after 1 pm na ?

Daebak thumbnail

Even I have to wait next day to watch the episode. We can contact the Mods for the Written updates . If anyone is interested to do it.

Yet to see it Anu, have exam schedules will watch the pending 2 episodes when I am free today. You will be active in sheep discussion after 1 pm na ?

Oops. I didnt know it was now.

I was in a meeting. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Yay!

I like strong bonds between women. Preeti is timid and shy, Kusum is fierce and practical.

They will balance each other out and be gr8 friends.

I hope makers keep this friendship pure and strong throughout.

High time shows explored women standing up for women. Not everyone walks around plotting and scheming.

I'm already waiting for tomorrow's episode

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i was almost depressed watching two episodes and i quit...love the ganti example... 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

The people in that show boils my blood too. Mandir ke ghanti ke tarah koi bhi baaja ke chala jaata hai.🤣

Preeti is sweet but the lady has mouth and self respect .Also expect her son and his wife,others are supportive .

By the way I am late but still Happy Belated Onam to you 🤗

hi ammu here :) @bold ðŸ¤£

i gotad watching two episodes and i quit..actually anupama in real life is very beautiful, why to show woman always like a oldie,skin shrinked🤪 but the oldie husband can have affair and look handsome ...

and that dance by anupama🤢

CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

hi ammu here :) @bold ðŸ¤£

i gotad watching two episodes and i quit..actually anupama in real life is very beautiful, why to show woman always like a oldie,skin shrinked🤪 but the oldie husband can have affair and look handsome ...

and that dance by anupama🤢

Hi Ammu 🤗

Akshita here🤗. Seriously she is a Mandir ki ganti🤣

Anupama is too dramatic seriously and ya  the actress who play her is beautiful but the way they portray is so frustating . Don't even ask about her husband ðŸ¤¢

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Hi Ammu 🤗

Akshita here🤗. Seriously she is a Mandir ki ganti🤣

Anupama is too dramatic seriously and ya  the actress who play her is beautiful but the way they portray is so frustating . Don't even ask about her husband ðŸ¤¢

hi ankita.. i want the makers to change the look of preethi..my only wish rsti should be caught stealing in a public place or office either by suman or kt in future..