Shaadi Mubarak

Beginning of a new friendship

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally we are gonna witness the beginning of a new friendship of our very known Sararara Kusum Kothari and preeti.

Can't wait to see that😳

I have always felt that kusum needed that friend in her life and it's none other than her samdhan preeti.

They are gonna be the support system for each other❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tani Di🤗

Even I can't wait to witness their friendship❤️

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yay!

I like strong bonds between women. Preeti is timid and shy, Kusum is fierce and practical.

They will balance each other out and be gr8 friends.

I hope makers keep this friendship pure and strong throughout.

High time shows explored women standing up for women. Not everyone walks around plotting and scheming.

Daebak thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Tani Di🤗

Even I can't wait to witness their friendship❤️

Arey tum bhi ho yaha?😆

CholeKulche thumbnail

Aap bhi😆🤗

I am liking the show and Kusum 's character 😎

Daebak thumbnail

Aap bhi😆🤗

I am liking the show and Kusum 's character 😎

Me too. Kusum is a star and Rajeshwari is playing the character like a boss 😎

I m looking forward to this friendship. I hope she knocks some sense into Preeti and makes her realize that its ok to live your life without feeling guilty about everything.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Me too.

I m looking forward to this friendship. I hope she knocks some sense into Preeti and makes her realize that its ok to live your life without feeling guilty about everything.

Haina I also hoping for it. When I saw the promos I felt it like Anupama Show but seriously it is so endearingto see some rare female friendships nahi toh every other show they are loggerheads

Bas Cvs kabada na kare Trps ke chakkar mein.

Daebak thumbnail

Haina I also hoping for it. When I saw the promos I felt it like Anupama Show but seriously it is so endearingto see some rare female friendships nahi toh every other show they are loggerheads

Bas Cvs kabada na kare Trps ke chakkar mein.

Dude that show is something else. I cant tolerate how she lets everyone abuse her. I saw a few episodes in the first week and it made me soo angry. I stopped watching immediately😆

Preeti atleast speaks her mind, even if she is not rude. She speaks out when she feels her self respect is hurt.

I have 0 hopes from Star Plus, they are pros at ruining shows. They ruined Kahan Hum Kahan Tum so badly.

I am hoping atleast the first 3 months of Shadi Mubarak will be good. Uske baad dekhenge what Star does.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail

Dude that show is something else. I cant tolerate how she lets everyone abuse her. I saw a few episodes in the first week and it made me soo angry. I stopped watching immediately😆

Preeti atleast speaks her mind, even if she is not rude. She speaks out when she feels her self respect is hurt.

The people in that show boils my blood too. Mandir ke ghanti ke tarah koi bhi baaja ke chala jaata hai.🤣

Preeti is sweet but the lady has mouth and self respect .Also expect her son and his wife,others are supportive .

By the way I am late but still Happy Belated Onam to you 🤗

CholeKulche thumbnail

I have 0 hopes from Star Plus, they are pros at ruining shows. They ruined Kahan Hum Kahan Tum so badly.

I am hoping atleast the first 3 months of Shadi Mubarak will be good. Uske baad dekhenge what Star does.

KHKT ki toh kya band bajayi hai star plus ne

Ya hope they spare the show for some time like they did for YHC. Even that show is going in good pace without any Ekta and SP interference