Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Those who remember the SNDN finals , Sayali was there sitting  in the audience. I had mentioned then that she could be in a talks with cm channel regarding some new serial. This could be the one which must have been in the discussion stage at that time. 

bt that was i guess 2nd season.so much much back.at that time there must b some talk regarding  d show bt may b not this one.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seems like a lot of hype is being created about this serial. Hope it lives up to it.🤞

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=NerdyMukta]

Seems like a lot of hype is being created about this serial. Hope it lives up to it.🤞

[/QUOTE

it will live up to it till first 3 to 4 months as just like other serials,once the show gets settled with expected trp,show gets max viewers,real test strarts from there.

see what happens with as,tpr,rkc2

so its better that if real story ends within 6 months ,just take d show off on good note ,dont stretch,thats what rajwade had done with his serials .

lets hope ,this ahow will  not follow typical serial path.

Edited by RPRRR42 - 3 years ago
10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So this is going to be like Mumbai Pune Mumbai (he lives in Bangalore, so Mumbai-Bangalore-Mumbai)

Long distance relationship? But in arrange marriage.

Very similar to MPM.

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suyash tilak has limited range of expressions though i liked his show  Wt suruchi adarkar n subodh bhave i think ka re durava,
Also i did enjoy his short stint wt suruchi again in ek ghar mantarlele. Good pair. I saw him wt sayali in her webseries , i think he was her hubbys best frd or something. 

Well something better than nothin... such a poor run of shows.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Suyash tilak has limited range of expressions though i liked his show  Wt suruchi adarkar n subodh bhave i think ka re durava,
Also i did enjoy his short stint wt suruchi again in ek ghar mantarlele. Good pair. I saw him wt sayali in her webseries , i think he was her hubbys best frd or something. 

Well something better than nothin... such a poor run of shows.

Right, he was omprakash Shinde's friend.

All this while I was under the impression that u turn madhe Sailee and Suyash were a pair.

Both Omprakash and suyash have forgettable faces so might have mixed the two.

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

On set - Shubh Mangal Online

Shantanu che aai-baba - Mr. & Mrs. Sadavarte

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMJxj6JevN/?igshid=bv9odmrfg5ot

mishkil88 thumbnail

Hetal & Vanni it is great that you are back. Would like to know what made you come back - is it Subodh bhave or bcos it's a  romantic serial ?