Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sridevi kam aur divya zyada lag rahi hai. And that Rekha thing showed Rekha's best feature is the bone structure of her face. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Morphed actresses p0rn made easier. 

Actors ka toh phir bhi everything is public but worse than that- morphed commoners p0rn made easier thanks to online tharkis ðŸ¤¢ No wonder everyone is locking their FB profile

Edited by insideroutsider - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Sridevi kam aur divya zyada lag rahi hai. And that Rekha thing showed Rekha's best feature is the bone structure of her face. 

Sridevi benefited couple of more years in her career becos of Divya's demise. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: insideroutsider

Actors ka toh phir bhi everything is public but worse than that- morphed commoners p0rn made easier thanks to online tharkis ðŸ¤¢ No wonder everyone is locking their FB profile

Oh god. This app will increase morphed revenge p0rn.🤢

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 3 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It’s been a long time I haven’t been active on forum much so I don’t have any idea about new rules here .

In of my post I just posted saying “continue cooking up stories and I’m out “. And it’s deleted now . What is wrong with this statement ? I don’t even know what to write on this forum anymore . Absurd behaviour 😒

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Oh god. This app will increase morphed revenge p0rn.🤢

Yes, I'd also read an article a while back that there's an advancement in these deepfake p0rn videos where they are creating life like 3D model celebrity lookalike and the user can do whatever the hell they want to with that naked model virtually. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: insideroutsider

Yes, I'd also read an article a while back that there's an advancement in these deepfake p0rn videos where they are creating life like 3D model celebrity lookalike and the user can do whatever the hell they want to with that naked model virtually. 

Common losers wouldnt have looked into video editing n all but these apps are making it easier for them.