Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Pakhi question to vinraj in today episode was soo valid 

Pakhi cant come with her friend on bike  because what society will say then but vinraj can come with kavya bestie any time he want

big clap for pakhi for this question 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I want Sanjay to ask Vanraj, what would Vanraj do if he found out Sanjay was having affair behind his sister's back, would he like it - cos thats exactly what Vanraj is doing

Sanjay needs to tell Anupamaa soon

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

I want Sanjay to ask Vanraj, what would Vanraj do if he found out Sanjay was having affair behind his sister's back, would he like it - cos thats exactly what Vanraj is doing

Agree

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I agree. Vanraaj would have beaten Sanjay black and blue but Sanjay.... 

Sanjay should have told to Anupamaa, it's really a grave matter.

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absolutely!!! I actually want him to find out where V and Kavya are meeting up again (any cafe), take the help of a lady friend and go there pretending to have an affair with her. Tell Vanraj that if he can do it, so can Sanjay, and V has no right to say anything now! I'd love to watch V's expressions!!! ðŸ˜‰