JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm new to this show...can someone pl tell me why rudra is going to school at this age...n what is that big sacrifice preesha was telling yesterday he did for saraansh...why were they married...n who is saraansh's father?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

I'm new to this show...can someone pl tell me why rudra is going to school at this age...n what is that big sacrifice preesha was telling yesterday he did for saraansh...why were they married...n who is saraansh's father?

I think u will be more cleared if u watch from the beginning. 😊

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In a nutshell, Rudr couldn’t finish his schooling because his abusive father didn’t allow him to study. Ahana is a trustee in the school Saaransh is joining now. She didn’t want Saaransh to join her school and hence she made up a story that both the kid’s parents need to be educated. Preesha is a gynac but Rudr has not even finished schooling. So he joins the same school along with Saaransh. 

JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

In a nutshell, Rudr couldn’t finish his schooling because his abusive father didn’t allow him to study. Ahana is a trustee in the school Saaransh is joining now. She didn’t want Saaransh to join her school and hence she made up a story that both the kid’s parents need to be educated. Preesha is a gynac but Rudr has not even finished schooling. So he joins the same school along with Saaransh. 

thanks a lotttt..

can u also tell me y rudra married preesha n who is saraansh's father... short explanation is enough...

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks a lotttt..

can u also tell me y rudra married preesha n who is saraansh's father... short explanation is enough...

Saaransh is the son of Preesha’s sister and Rudr’s brother. Only the Sreenivasans know this fact atm. According to Rudr, Saransh is his brother’s and Preesha’s son. After Preesha was wrongly jailed and sentenced to death for the murder of Rudr’s brother, Rudr does a groom swap and gets married Preesha to get Saaransh’s custody. A turn of events happen and Preesha is freed. She ends up in Khurana mansion and they have to wait for 6 months for divorce since neither of them wanted a custody battle. 

JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Saaransh is the son of Preesha’s sister and Rudr’s brother. Only the Sreenivasans know this fact atm. According to Rudr, Saransh is his brother’s and Preesha’s son. After Preesha was wrongly jailed and sentenced to death for the murder of Rudr’s brother, Rudr does a groom swap and gets married Preesha to get Saaransh’s custody. A turn of events happen and Preesha is freed. She ends up in Khurana mansion and they have to wait for 6 months for divorce since neither of them wanted a custody battle. 

Thanks a lot....🤗

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am so happy you started seeing YHC! Also like the other people advised I would definitely watch from the beginning. I think we also have a Rusha scenes gallery google drive someone has been updating on here so I would definitely check that out so you can really understand the relationship between Ru and Preesha. :)