Posted: 3 years ago

He should put on some weight

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks more like a hungry naag

someone give him some milk stat

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Damn ugly....this is gonna be another flop... Sharad and surbhi is good but this one is 😑😑😑 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think he has been away from acting for long and his weight loss has been ummmm not needed.

We should give him time and positive vibes.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^ okay now I agree with a lot of people here that he needs to put on some weight. His human form seemed pretty decent to me but the naag form is a big no. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

He has been away from TV for a long time. We should give him time to be comfortable and understand the depth of the character first. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was checking comments on Naagin posts yesterday and I feel bad with all the trolling this guy is getting. He's a sweet guy offscreen and one of the most unproblematic actor, I can only wish him all the best and hope all works out for him no matter what no actor deserves this mockery and treatment, So many things happened in 2020 already. They're better ways to criticized someone.

The character of Jay/Hriday is lame not the actor I hope they give Jay character more shades and make him more interesting!