Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 27 Aug 2020 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Haina...I have never felt so exhausted following a show🤣 

Anyway I deserve this for watching this show after having watched most of season1. You fool me once...shame on you ....you fool me twice, shame on me 😂 😂

Only good thing season is Parth and Erica's fresh pairing,...which got wasted unfortunately. Sucks that this pairing most likely wont be repeated

For us the pairing got wasted but for Ekta it worked wonders....Warna ye show 2 yrs kya 2 weeks bhi na chlta...😤

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

I have lost counts on number of challenges komo and pre had in this season 2. I am sure its more than my post count's too now 😆

they r back to prelika tasan aur #prernagalidoanuko  phase😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Haina...I have never felt so exhausted following a show🤣 

Anyway I deserve this for watching this show after having watched most of season1. You fool me once...shame on you ....you fool me twice, shame on me 😂 😂

Only good thing season is Parth and Erica's fresh pairing,...which got wasted unfortunately. Sucks that this pairing most likely wont be repeated

🤣 true  we r bigger fool 

sach me they wasted  parica pair  🥺

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

sorry cvs  one  side  u r showing anu as thornbird  & audicence do feel for him & cinnect with him 

but other side u just keep giving prerna to  gali do anu ko  .so how u see ppl connect with ur fl 

than u talk about heer ranjha story 😆

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How will P save the orphange? Didn’t Ronit mention P donated all her funds to the orphanage in a grand gesture of charity 😂😂😂

And I thought Anu was just a donor, now he is the owner, who can demolish the building? 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hahaha, so we are back to Pre vs kom with anupre hate/nok jhok on the side. The kom 1 phase. 

Even there prerna's badla was phuski. 😆

Only difference is this time we have prerna the mother against kom and not prerna the wife. 

The makers one and only hit formula and their last ditch attempt for this show. 🤣

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So they are back to pre v/s komo and anu has no clue.. 🤔🤔.. 

If this plot solves the purpose of pre telling off anu that first sneha is no more...🥺💔 that way anu will learn about sneha and he will be more angry on komo... 😊Last scene anu scaring komo.. 😆i hope we get scenes more that komo should more scared to even think of hurting anyone...🤔

They are dragging too much...🤓