Natasha married to Palash??

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
did you guys notice when anand overhears Palash talking, He hears Palash saying or i remember him saying "Dheere dheere apne Pati ko tum bhoolte ja rahi ho" and then he announces that his sweetheart is coming back. So i wonder is his sweetheart - his wife - Natasha. Imean ewwwwww. There is something really disturbing about this image Palash - Natasha.Anyway did you guys notice Natasha met her model in London and Swati lost her job in London and came back so who is his sweetheart - or rather his wife??
And i am so angry at what he has done to KB seeng her haalat  i felt like killing Palash i mean i remember KB'S jokes and i shiver at the image Palash has made of her.
what do u guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twine_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: mghurye

did you guys notice when anand overhears Palash talking,: when was it!😕   i thought anad just saw palash getting down from the car( did i miss anything!)He hears Palash saying or i remember him saying "Dheere dheere apne Pati ko tum bhoolte ja rahi ho" and then he announces that his sweetheart is coming back. So i wonder is his sweetheart - his wife - Natasha. Imean ewwwwww. There is something really disturbing about this image Palash - everything is disturbing about him he is a big fraud we all know!😕Natasha.Anyway did you guys notice Natasha met her model in London and Swati lost her job in London and came back so who is his sweetheart - or rather his wife??: nats his wife while swathi is their helper or other way round or both being his gf's;
And i am so angry at what he has done to KB seeng her haalat :true but she looked really funny hats off to KB i felt like killing Palash i mean i remember KB'S jokes and i shiver at the image Palash has made of her.
what do u guys think??

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no i mean Nats looks so polished and bussinesslike and Palash looks so like not the elite elegant type you know not the type of man you'd think Nats would date after knowing the kind of woman Nats is you know! And Palash a model!!! Compare that to Kunal a model Do you see why it is disturbing??? the picture is not perfect hell its not even matching or rather meshing...
Palash talking is in the 11th Jan epi and Anand want to get in that Bua's house and he is leaving when he sees Palaash on the phone and some of the conversation is shown and then the guard sees anand and throws him out.
So i think Anand will tell Kunal about this becoz now Anand knows where Palash lives!!! yeaaaaa!!!
Edited by mghurye - 17 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mghurye

no i mean Nats looks so polished and bussinesslike and Palash looks so like not the elite elegant type you know not the type of man you'd think Nats would date after knowing the kind of woman Nats is you know! And Palash a model!!! Compare that to Kunal a model Do you see why it is disturbing??? the picture is not perfect hell its not even matching or rather meshing...
Palash talking is in the 11th Jan epi and Anand want to get in that Bua's house and he is leaving when he sees Palaash on the phone and some of the conversation is shown and then the guard sees anand and throws him out.
So i think Anand will tell Kunal about this becoz now Anand knows where Palash lives!!! yeaaaaa!!!

I know just what you mean about Natasha and Palash-they just don't fit together as husband and wife.  Bloody hell, Natasha is so out of his league and Palash or Paulo just couldn't be a model.  and yes, now that Anand knows about his daughter's innocence when he gets over the shock of her "passing" he will go straight to Kunal with the information- I am sure of it. 

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she lied he was a model......becuz shes a model so the only way she could prove her innocence to kunal was by saying that paulo is a model that she met while modelling in london......but i think both nats and swati may be involved in all of this......but i guess well have to wait to find out.......i hope they dont end this next thursday because thatll mean that theyll cram everything into one episode.....and the end will turen out to be a mess like kavyanjali......i want it to end in a very nice way so that it doesnt seem rushed.........naina
rumu_06 thumbnail
Not sure…what I heard ex-pati or pati…but Natasha may be the crime partner…only then the whole story comes into one piece…i think Swati only knew Palash's identity and palash her secret…so they blackmailed each other palash appeared in nimmo's life after that party where kunal saved her from falling after she returned from Delhi(he told I got this phone in front of some sehgal house! 😡 )…the attack on nimmo during honeymoon at mauritous… the arrival of Natasha…the threat before their marriage 'we know the truth of your life'…the blackmailer – i think is the father of palash who is blood-related to sehgals…the maasi can be the sister or mother of palash… there is a question in my mind since the leap – why the lawyer with the divorce papers came exactly the day after kunal won the young achievers award..when he started to express his feelings for nimmo..when Natasha behaved rudely with nimmo 😡 …the timing of all the turning points of kunal nimmos relationship infers it must be that palash and Natasha are bonded together as a team. 😡 Edited by rumu_06 - 17 years ago