Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YoWorld

All the allegations by the family are being proven true.

They are saying there are many big people involved but can't be named as of now because of legalities .

I wonder  where are the pseudo feminists like Swara bas-kar and Zoya Akhtar now who wanted to get some discount for Rhea devi bcoz she is a girl 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=K.Ahm]

I’m seriously loosing my mind over this case.

How did SSR come in contact with Rhea and gang. I miss him being cheerful and full of life.

[/QUOTE

It's for boys now to realise also don't fell for beautiful face, talk and looking innocent smiling girl they might be good looking outside but inside they are uglier..

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok but why the hell Rhea is still not arrested? Matlab hadh hai. Every single proof is against her but still no actionkya bakwas hai ye😡

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

I wonder  where are the pseudo feminists like Swara bas-kar and Zoya Akhtar now who wanted to get some discount for Rhea devi bcoz she is a girl 

Me too want to see where are they now silent who are supporting and saying Rhea is innocent 

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I get it now why pithani was using SSR's laptop after his demise, he was overwriting the data, so that the deleted data from hard disc can't be recovered ever, even after using professional softwares

Edited by reel_real - 3 years ago
nhrb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Deleting their own chats🤣

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’m shocked to the core to read new revealing news daily about Rhea and her involvement in SSR’s life.. 

I wish SSR had taken a sabbatical and gone to live with one of his sisters for 1 yr or so.. 😭

I hope and pray that his family gets a closure and could move on living with his innumerable memories 😭

he went to Chandigarh naa........ I am sure this woman mustve black-mailed him and threatened him to come back

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Ok but why the hell Rhea is still not arrested? Matlab hadh hai. Every single proof is against her but still no actionsmiley44kya bakwas hai yesmiley7

sometimes they leave the small fish to nab the big fish.......not saying its the same here

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What started as suicide due to depression is now turning out to be something that I'm sure no one had even imagined. Going through the details is so heartbreaking💔each and every thing that the family had alleged is turning out to be true😭Sushant had a really tough time in his last days and that's what pains me. Wonder how he ended up believing so much in these bunch of losers

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

can someone pls update me what has happened - really behind with everything

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

It is getting tough to even play catch up! I'm just speechless at what I'm reading. So data was erased from his devices the day this girl left him! So she instructed someone to come and erase data from Sushant's devices. And this was not even something that came up in the "investigation" done by the Bombay cops. And these are things Pithani and others were witness to yet didn't reveal until now of course. What vultures surrounded Sushant in his last year. Till now one was thinking this girl was abusive but it seems like this goes even beyond emotional and mental abuse. What are you trying to hide if you have to erase data from his own devices.

Also whose money were these douchebags spending when it comes to all the weed they were buying along with probably hard drugs as well. It was likely Sushant's money! 

No wonder his family was beyond worried for him. These were the people he was surrounded by! 

@ Bold - It's been more than 2 months and it still hurts to have this as 'in his last year' instead of only 'in the last year'. 

This is. What all did he go through in last few days. Horrible horrible. I dont want to imagine. May his soul rest in peace and divine man. 🤗 In no possible way he deserved this. 

That B.