Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I’m shocked to the core to read new revealing news daily about Rhea and her involvement in SSR’s life.. 

I wish SSR had taken a sabbatical and gone to live with one of his sisters for 1 yr or so.. 😭

I hope and pray that his family gets a closure and could move on living with his innumerable memories 😭

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

It is getting tough to even play catch up! I'm just speechless at what I'm reading. So data was erased from his devices the day this girl left him! So she instructed someone to come and erase data from Sushant's devices. And this was not even something that came up in the "investigation" done by the Bombay cops. And these are things Pithani and others were witness to yet didn't reveal until now of course. What vultures surrounded Sushant in his last year. Till now one was thinking this girl was abusive but it seems like this goes even beyond emotional and mental abuse. What are you trying to hide if you have to erase data from his own devices.

Also whose money were these douchebags spending when it comes to all the weed they were buying along with probably hard drugs as well. It was likely Sushant's money! 

No wonder his family was beyond worried for him. These were the people he was surrounded by! 

Remember his family said Rhea took away one laptop also . Also ofcourse the entire blackmail thing. 

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’m shocked to the core to read new revealing news daily about Rhea and her involvement in SSR’s life.. 

I wish SSR had taken a sabbatical and gone to live with one of his sisters for 1 yr or so.. 😭

I hope and pray that his family gets a closure and could move on living with his innumerable memories 😭

This is so shocking... I'm getting goosebumps reading this. 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

How could Sushanth belived in these fools especially Rhea..

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All the allegations by the family are being proven true.

They are saying there are many big people involved but can't be named as of now because of legalities .

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Now it's clear why she removed all his staff.

They wouldn't do this for her.

It's a really really sad turn of events.

And whatever we do, we can't bring back SSR.That hurts.

Also his cook , bodyguard knew his family and were connected to them.

But one thing even his family along with Sushant made a big mistake was trusting Pithani. Pithani was always team Rhea . No wonder Pithani was busy spending all his lockdown time clicking and making videos of Rhea . Glad Pithani showed his true colours early on by trying to act oversmart .

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'll forgive navika for that taimur interview if she brings across some case sealing evidence now.

She's done a good job.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I m out of words for Rhea now (the ones allowed here). I wonder how does she face mirror .

Ohh God pls punish these people who made the guy loose his life and made this life hell for his loved ones .

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I’m seriously loosing my mind over this case.

How did SSR come in contact with Rhea and gang. I miss him being cheerful and full of life.

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No matter whichever biggies are involved, i pray and hope that everyone of of them get punished. Let there be no more Sushants. Hope the CBI are not pressurized to push any big names under the carpet.

The ED has done a fantastic job. Not even one info was leaked during their grilling.

Same with CBI so far. Glad to see the witnesses succumbing to their pressure.

What was this guy put through in his last few months..God!🤔