Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

it means she not only heard from someone but also saw him taking medicines for that particular issue..are u really ignorant or teasing us by just playing with words ...

She saw him taking modafinil. Sushant told her he was taking it because he was claustrophobic. She didn't claim he was taking modafinil because he was claustrophobic.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Please someone tell me this is fake and she did not actually said that?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEZxRkqhl_E/?igshid=10q3h0nzlx2rc

It's the rheality. 😂

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

No, but death threats and social media harrasing can ruin people s lives.

And what about a dead guy, who's being ruined and vilified even after his death.

Atleast the allegations on Sushant's family can be counter attacked by the family. Who will speak for sushant???

What if there's even a slight chance he was not what all she said he was?

Putting false allegations and misquoting rhea is wrong, but what she said about the other person should be taken as gospel truth because she said so?

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rhea also said that Sushant didn't came out of the room in Paris where they were for 3days. How come he reached Disneyland then🤔

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

She actually said it

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

No, but death threats and social media harrasing can ruin people s lives.

Drugging n killing their eternal lover ruins their own lives with their own handsEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant mere sapno mein aaya tha and said go paint me as a drug addict in front of the world who admiring me for my accomplishments, intelligence and achievements. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reel_real

Rhea also said that Sushant didn't came out of the room in Paris where they were for 3days. How come he reached Disneyland then🤔

Do we know their stay was only 3 days in Paris? If the stay was longer, this could still be true.

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know it was a short period of relationship but I don't see any emotional attachment from rhea's side towards sushant. She has used him as a bank (ofcourse might have persuaded him to fumd her) and that's what it looks like. i strongly feel she had made his life a complete mess and now that she's sure most evidences are gone and the real culprit will never be caught she has started with all these stupid interviews. Her interview also makes her look more guilty desperate and stupid. Cbi should grill her properly to get the truth out of her. 

Hopefully the truth will come out. That will atleast help his family to cope with the loss. 

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It s doesn't matter if it a woman or man. It s just plain wrong to do that to a human being. It just can't believe there are people crying for justice and then supporting death threats, harrasment, baseless speculations,

i have seen enough people getting such type of reaction Rhea is not the only one getting such treatment.

But i have never seen someone mocking dead person and destroying character of dead person just because a bimbo girl talking shit.