Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

You are also cute and sweetsmiley27

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

You are also cute and sweetsmiley27

You are my favorite member on here and VictorLordJr.

Both of you are forum icons.

smiley31

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He wanted a non actress and perhaps non industry wife and settled for an arrange marriage with a 22 year old who had just graduated college. I’m not sure what she wanted out of life but she is very much enjoying being an influencer and getting media attention everywhere. They seem very settled in what they want from each other and even happy so I guess in that regard they’re lucky.  Shahid is also lucky she’s a horrible actress with bad dialogue delivery and her ads have been cringe otherwise she would have worked her way into more in front of camera work. What would he have done then? 

Shahid has definitely said eyebrow raising things about marriage though. For instance telling Jitesh that if he could do it again he wouldn’t have married someone so young, and has made jokes about wanting to be single on KWK I believe. Mira was acting like a spoiled rich snob on instagram because their vacation spots in Europe that they themselves booked didn’t have vegetarian food. So while they’re two good looking people who take very cute couple and family pictures I just cannot like them 🤷🏽‍♀️

Supari_khala thumbnail

Every couple of years baby wife gets lambasted on here (rightfully so) for her backassward takes on concepts she has little knowledge of. And that’s all I have to say about baby wife 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He wanted a non actress and perhaps non industry wife and settled for an arrange marriage with a 22 year old who had just graduated college. I’m not sure what she wanted out of life but she is very much enjoying being an influencer and getting media attention everywhere. They seem very settled in what they want from each other and even happy so I guess in that regard they’re lucky.  Shahid is also lucky she’s a horrible actress with bad dialogue delivery and her ads have been cringe otherwise she would have worked her way into more in front of camera work. What would he have done then? 

Shahid has definitely said eyebrow raising things about marriage though. For instance telling Jitesh that if he could do it again he wouldn’t have married someone so young, and has made jokes about wanting to be single on KWK I believe. Mira was acting like a spoiled rich snob on instagram because their vacation spots in Europe that they themselves booked didn’t have vegetarian food. So while they’re two good looking people who take very cute couple and family pictures I just cannot like them 🤷🏽‍♀️

I don't know why she married him. She hails from a rich family and is pretty. So money is not a factor here. Woh khud se shaadi karti bhi toh kisi ameer ladke se hi karti. Why marry someone so much older ??