Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

They are cute even off screen. 

But I am dead scared of sitara ruining this too by forcing them to marry quickly and go khkt way by turning keertan's aunt into a vamp and mom into her puppet. 😶

I don't want that to happen 😐

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They are cute even off screen. 

But I am dead scared of sitara ruining this too by forcing them to marry quickly and go khkt way by turning keertan's aunt into a vamp and mom into her puppet. 😶

Aww everyone's so scared of shows going khkt way. They ruined khkt for drama to bring trp, but alas 😭

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Aww everyone's so scared of shows going khkt way. They ruined khkt for drama to bring trp, but alas 😭

Keertan's mom is already a control freak insecure af saas aka a cliched vamp. So it's already stepping towards being a saas bahu shit.....on the way to the ruins imo 🤢

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Keertan's mom is already a control freak insecure af saas aka a cliched vamp. So it's already stepping towards being a saas bahu shit.....on the way to the ruins imo 🤢

i skipped last two epis coz of her. only watched KeerTi and preeti with her (real) family parts. ic ant bear KT's mom, and her part hasn't even started

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

i skipped last two epis coz of her. only watched KeerTi and preeti with her (real) family parts. ic ant bear KT's mom, and her part hasn't even started

I skipped last two weeks.....How is it going lately ? Still watchable ?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I skipped last two weeks.....How is it going lately ? Still watchable ?

last i know, priyu joined rati's toybaby's office and preeti kitran are stuck in the fancy cabin becuase keertan is an idiot and cant remember teh password of his automatic door!

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

last i know, priyu joined rati's toybaby's office and preeti kitran are stuck in the fancy cabin becuase keertan is an idiot and cant remember teh password of his automatic door!

Ok. Too many coincidences for me.