Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I take it as I am sorry,  tu is photo pe aana sever karti hai and then the flashback was shown in that context so the sorry meant for that statement I feel , vaise bhi 2 sentences ke beech sorry lagaya tha , vaada and dereve sentence ke beech , subtitles mein bhi aise hi tha not specifically attached to one sentence  😆 So I assume usne flashback sentence ke liye hi worth bola tha , varna vo flashback kis kaam ka 

Main bhi 🤣 Kitna maza ayega end mein pata chalega meenu ki wajah se le 😆

Mishti said I am Sorry almost immediately after she said she should have done it earlier because of her promise to abir but she got delayed. And then her sorry was followed by a pause and Kuhu's expression and then she said the deserve wala sentence.

Kuhu made a face in response to her sorry - which does imply it was for the previous sentence.

Ultimately, writers did make Mishti say sorry, but went about it in a twisted way.

We can associate the sorry to the following sentence to disassociate it from Abir in the previous sentence, but that will be a choice we will make and was not how it came across while viewing - at least to me.

Flashback iss liye because she said you are deserving of coming on the cover, so they reminded the audience with the flashback that earlier she said she was not deserving.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Mishti did say you deserve to be on the cover and sorry na. Mujhe iss baat se khushi hai ki Mishti ne sorry bolne wali kuch baat kiya. Nahi toh aise hi sorry bolte phirti!!  

Haan she said sorry for that cover statement right , Hahaha sorry ke liye reason toh tha  🤣

Vaise jiske pass sorry kehne ke 1000 reasons hai usse bhi effort karna chahie 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mishti said I am Sorry almost immediately after she said she should have done it earlier because of her promise to abir but she got delayed. And then her sorry was followed by a pause and Kuhu's expression and then she said the deserve wala sentence.

Kuhu made a face in response to her sorry - which does imply it was for the previous sentence.

Ultimately, writers did make Mishti say sorry, but went about it in a twisted way.

We can associate the sorry to the following sentence to disassociate it from Abir in the previous sentence, but that will be a choice we will make and was not how it came across while viewing - at least to me.

Flashback iss liye because she said you are deserving of coming on the cover, so they reminded the audience with the flashback that earlier she said she was not deserving.

I don't know when I saw even during the first go I always felt it was for the cover statement 

If it was in a twisted way I would rather believe it was for the 2nd statement bcoz that makes more sense out of the two ...

Flashback could have been about abir's vaada also right , but vo nahi tha so...

Actually we can agree to disagree on this 😆 kuhu's expression also was like kahe ka sorry so she says because of her 2nd statement...mujhe yeh impression aaya tha 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I don't know when I saw even during the first go I always felt it was for the cover statement 

If it was in a twisted way I would rather believe it was for the 2nd statement bcoz that makes more sense out of the two ...

Flashback could have been about abir's vaada also right , but vo nahi tha so...

Actually we can agree to disagree on this 😆 kuhu's expression also was like kahe ka sorry so she says because of her 2nd statement...mujhe yeh impression aaya tha 

On the day of the fight, Kuhu wanted Mishti to say sorry for the cover goof-up.

And Mishti refused to give her to that.

If Mishti said sorry for the cover goof-up then Kuhu got what she wanted and Mishti implied that even though late, she is saying sorry because she had promised Abir.

By twisted way I meant that they left it a little ambiguous where people can also think that she said sorry first followed by the deserving comment.

This is my interpretation.

But I agree with you... we can agree to disagree on this one 👍🏼