Entwined - RiAnsh Fanfiction * Updated - Episode:2 { Page-3} *

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode-1

Was I Too Naive? Am I so obsessed with the idea of having a loving family and a life partner, who will accept me as I am without any conditions, she never knew what love was because she was unwanted by the people who are her family, she doesn't even who they are because they left her at the steps of orphanage steps on a cold night yet she believed that this was all her destiny and there is nothing she can't do about it but she always dreamed being a child and while growing up that she will love only a person who accepts as she is then one day Kabir entered her life as a PT Teacher of a school manipulated her so much that she didn't even recognize that she was being manipulated and she did all he asked her to blindly without questioning, she entered someone's life without thinking maybe there is something else for a person being like that, she used Sia's innocence, used Dad's trust blindly and upon all that she used Vansh thinking he was a criminal and needs to be punished when in the truth she was the one who is wrong and needs to get punished for the follies and mistakes she committed and today when she came to know the truth she doesn't know what she should do anymore and if today Vansh didn't allow her to go out of the mansion without him or his men following or more likely stalking then she could have never known the truth.

Riddhima woke up in the morning and went to the washroom to get ready and as she is determined to meet Kabir at any cost today to tell him and ask for suggestions as to what she can do to find proofs against Vansh, she came out wearing leggings with top and dupatta and went towards dresser where she found a note with Vansh's handwriting on it.

I will be late tonight Sweetheart, don't wait for me and inform Dadi and Mom that I'm going out of the city for a business deal

-VR 

For this chance Riddhima was waiting for long, she got ready and came down and went to Dadi to inform what Vansh said as well as that she is going to visit her orphanage as she wanted to meet her best friend and the warden of the hostel as there are few of her things which she needed for which Dadi gave her permission so Riddhima had her breakfast and moved out of the mansion and when the car crossed the threshold of the VR Mansion, Riddhima felt the taste of the freedom once again because all these days she felt like a caged bird in that mansion, she got down from the car and ran inside the orphanage as she wanted to meet her best friend first later wanted to meet Kabir, She came to halt infront of her room and was going to push open the doors but she stopped as she was shocked because she can see Sejal in Kabir's arms and both of them in intimate position from her room window also she can hear Kabir and Sejal's voice which stopped her from doing so because she was frozen in her spot due to what she was hearing.

"Kabir, leave me naaa, what are you doing? someone may come," The voice said and Riddhima knows that voice belongs to her best friend Sejal which shocked her.

"Darling, all these days that stupid and foolish girl  Riddhima used to be a hindrance in our romance and dates but now that she out of our way, you want me to be away from you then that will not happen because it is impossible for me to stay away from me," The other voice said and she wasn't mistaken because that voice belongs to her love in better words fiance as she proposed him, Kabir.

While is he calling stupid and foolish when he loves me and why are they together and why is he saying that I was hindrance between them, Riddhima thought with confusion.

"Really it was very generous of you to trap her in the name of love for you and used her as a pawn so that you can have your revenge and obsession of arresting Vansh and that stupid girl doesn't even know that we both are going to be married in a month and we both are engaged in the presence of our families," Sejal said laughing wich was joined by Kabir while Riddhima was shocked and hurt on what she was feeling.

"You know it took me three years for to find a right pawn and that pawn turned out to be Riddhima, who will be easily manipulated by us and will do whatever we ask for in love, I sent you in her life and created scenarios and proofs stating that you are an orphan even though we had our own loving families, you strived hard to become her best friend who will share everything with you by that was easy because she starved for familial love and person to depend on emotionally, then I created scenarios where she will find all those qualities of an ideal life partner and she fell hook, line and sinker," Kabir said and all Riddhima could do was just think how easy it was for them to use her for their own plans.

"Now, your seed is sowing and it will reap then you can arrest Vansh, then we will have marriage and a happy family but what will you do with that B*t*c* by the way," Sejal asked and Riddhima just wanted to slap her for what she uttered by storming into the room but she doesn't have the strength to do so because all she can do was feel like a fool on innocent and trusting nature.

"I'm going to destroy her or will create a story in which I will be killed in an accident and will leave her so that she can fend herself, I'm not going to carry that burden on me all my life and I will not let her or someone else destroy what I did and how careful I was to get revenge from Vansh, I was planning for this from last ten years to reach my goal I will do anything that meant killing Riddhima too," Kabir declared and riddhima stumbled listening to it and she ran from there unable to listen to anything anymore because she felt her energy drain and out of the orphanage and all she can do was is run on the road which leads to VR Mansion and when she reached the gates of the Mansion she was shocked agian as she never thought she wantedly will come back to this place which was a cage for her until a few hours back but now she is willingly going to step inside and now she isnn't sure what she wanted from her life anymore or whom to trust anymore.

Present:

She walked inside and was grateful that no one is present in the hall to see her like this or ask questions as to what happened to her, she slowly walked towards their room and entered inside until now she didn't realize how her feet hurt and when she looked down she was surprised to see the prints of her foot with blood as she was hurt while running on the road, she slowly leaned on the bed with her back and closed her eyes and her tears started flowing now that she is alone and there is no one to see her state and she didn't know when she fell asleep due to exhaustion both physically and mentally.

Vansh Rai Singhania name itself sends shivers down the spine in fear because he is the epitome of dangerous, powerful, emotionless, cunning and a King To Mafia World, he doesn't trust anyone other than his own shadow and doesn't care about anyone other than his family who is his life, his life is organized and systematic and he doesn't like if someone tries to change that, he likes to keep everything in his control which gives him the power to control them and he wants everyone to follow his rules but then a single person entered his life-changing everything and questioning everything he does or do, that was his wife Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.

He still remembers how he met Riddhima at the party he organized for his business associates and the moment they met, she questioned him and answered him in a firm voice which even his family will not do. He doesn't know why he married her because he doesn't have a reason to do so but he does accept there is something between them which is not common in between any couple or two strangers. From day one he had his own suspicions against her yet she was always proved innocent which he finds interesting... very interesting... He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Angre barking orders or say shouting at someone but what he grabbed his attention was Riddhima's name and he immediately stood from his placed strode towards Angre who looked furious and nervous at the same time which alerted him and he was going to take the phone from Angre when his cell rang and the call from his Dadi.

"Hello Dadi, I'm in an important me-," Vansh was going to say something else when Dadi interrupted him.

"Vansh, reach home now, Riddhima lost conscious and when we don't know as no one saw when she came back from the orphanage and her feet is hurt badly and they are bleeding, Sia called doctor, but  I want you here," Dadi said and Vansh was shocked with what he heard.

"Dadi, I'm coming home, I will be there in 20 mins," Vansh said and turned towards Angre who was looking at his Boss who is still looking cool and calm.

"Angre, find out where did Mrs Rai Singhania visit in the morning and what happened from the driver and now we are going home," Vansh ordered but his mind was filled with numerous questions and his heart was beating fast which was new to him because he never felt towards any other person like this and in 20 mins he reached mansion and moved towards his room where everyone in the family was in his room and Dadi was beside Riddhima.

He looked at his wife who was sleeping on the bed with an IV drip and he can clearly see tear tracks on her cheeks which were dried and she was looking pale with dark circles under her eyes and if he didn't know better and indication her chest rising and falling in rhythm to her breathing he would have thought she was dead and when he observed her, his eyes rested on her feet which was injured and blood was oozing from them which was getting cleaned by the nurse and bandaged them while the doctor was changing the drip and gave an injection.

"Mr Rai Singhania, Mrs Rai Singhania is fine, she lost consciousness due to her not having breakfast and something shocked her brain suddenly which is the result of her losing consciousness, my nurse has bandaged her wounds on feet and I gave a painkiller injection and she will gain consciousness in few minutes, once she wakes up feed her something and give her the medicines and my nurse will visit next few days to change Mrs Rai Singhania's bandages," Doctor instructed and Vansh merely nodded his head in an indication that he heard her while everyone else left the room following doctor and once everyone left, he closed the door and walked towards the Riddhima and sat beside her.

"I don't know what caused this or who is responsible for this Sweetheart but I give my word to you they will pay for what they did to you, you are Vansh Rai Singhania's Wife and family and when someone tries to mess with something or someone who is mine they will be destroyed mercilessly without a pound of flesh remaining, it is my promise Sweetheart, I will make everything right, " Vansh said bending and kissing her forehead which surprised himself while Riddhima caught his hand which was in his palm tightly snuggled into his warmth unknowingly seeking his presence and comfort.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ superb what a start can't wait for next

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice oneπŸ‘ you turned Sejal into a villian too along with Kabir, nice twist😈 please continue. Would love to read, what will vansh do when he finds out the truth.

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Ruhaknika

Great start! We are all waiting for Rhiddu to know truth in reel tv life,  at least your story has played out her finding out the truth in a really good way. Awaiting to see what happens when Vansh finds out in your story.

Rgds, Wynn

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...nice update...

Continue soon...

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

A Riansh ff, and that too a long one. 

The plot is Intriguing. 

Eager to read the next updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow wow wow 

Just fantabulous 

Vansh n riddhima future tracks excited to read please update soon 

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome chap!!!

So beautifully written...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just loved it!!

Interesting twist Sejal & Kabir.

Well it's good Riddhu knows the truth!

And now how she'll tell Vansh & how he's gonna a react... it'll be interesting to read!

Do continue soon...😳

Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is a really nice start. Very good writing and a different theory. 

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Super - Duper Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘