Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Swades for me,always!❤️

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chak De. He poured his sweat and soul in that role. Cant imagine someone else essaying his part with same ease and also leading the pack of 16 girls effectively like he did. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Chak de for the win! He was so intense and yet so easy in his performance. One thing that gets neglected due to SRK's immense charisma and larger than life starry-ness is how natural and spontaneous he can be.

Of course with a shitty director he can go really OTT and hammy but with someone decent like Gowariker, Farhan or Kundan Shah he is so effortless and enjoyable to watch on screen, he always slips easily into the character.

This is why I strongly feel that his best move should be a gritty netfix or amazon series with a tight script and a new age director who is not over awed by him like Shakun Batra or Motwane. Whenever he reduces the frills and get his "large" persona under control he truly shines.

hbkrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Chak de for the win! He was so intense and yet so easy in his performance. One thing that gets neglected due to SRK's immense charisma and larger than life starry-ness is how natural and spontaneous he can be.

Of course with a shitty director he can go really OTT and hammy but with someone decent like Gowariker, Farhan or Kundan Shah he is so effortless and enjoyable to watch on screen, he always slips easily into the character.

This is why I strongly feel that his best move should be a gritty netfix or amazon series with a tight script and a new age director who is not over awed by him like Shakun Batra or Motwane. Whenever he reduces the frills and get his "large" persona under control he truly shines.

Wow! Very well written.

briahna thumbnail

Chak de India

closely followed by KHKN

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Swades, then Chak De India ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

DDLJ, Baadshah, Veer Zaara are all faves