Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: saaniakh

U have summed up important things so well 👍🏼 this is wat Most r thinking she is becoming worse female lead on tv 🤢 

Actually i m so dam irritated with her dialogues and the way she sees Vansh.😔

Including the day when she was trying to make Vansh angry in order to make him confess about Ragini, did she apologized to him ?? NO, she is deliberately hurting Vansh not bcoz she cares for him as a WIFE but to find evidence against him 😡

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ridhima is pissing me off nowadays even Riansh romantic scenes does not click to me because of her hypocrisy

I completely agree, can't enjoy any romantic scenes bcoz of her stern attitude.

The guy is truly a thorough gentleman and have lots of patience, if i would be in his place I would have definitely slapped ridhima quite a lot of time to bring some sense in her

ikr, he is always helping her and letting her off the hook just bcoz she is his wife and even though she wants to hurts him.

What do you expect from Ridhima, all she cares about is Kabir and all she talks about is being selfless and care for others emotions which she clearly does not. She will use his past against him for sure and it will hurt him the most

I dont like the way she looks at Vansh its like she has already decided that he is a murderer and is disgusted with him, which makes me feel bad for Vansh. At-least until its proven she can show him some respect as a person.

They sure are connected and the rivalry is more personal than professional

Since the past rivalry is going to be the turning point so, i m hoping for more thriller and interesting story.

That my dear is the reason I am not liking her. She is not using her grey cells and believing just whatever Kabir says and shows her

Like girl please for godsake use your brain cells for once othan than your lame as hell spying skills

Exactly, last time when Kabir came he told her about how Vansh keep Memory Boxes to remember things, she didn't even thought for once that something so personal how come Kabir knows about it?

Edited by sholmes - 3 years ago
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sholmes

Ridhima is pissing me off nowadays even Riansh romantic scenes does not click to me because of her hypocrisy

I completely agree, can't enjoy any romantic scenes bcoz of her stern attitude.

The guy is truly a thorough gentleman and have lots of patience, if i would be in his place I would have definitely slapped ridhima quite a lot of time to bring some sense in her

ikr, he is always helping her and letting her off the hook just bcoz she is his wife and even though she wants to hurts him.

What do you expect from Ridhima, all she cares about is Kabir and all she talks about is being selfless and care for others emotions which she clearly does not. She will use his past against him for sure and it will hurt him the most

I dont like the way she looks at Vansh its like she has already decided that he is a murderer and is disgusted with him, which makes me feel bad for Vansh. At-least until its proven she can show him some respect as a person.

They sure are connected and the rivalry is more personal than professional

Since the past rivalry is going to be the turning point so, i m hoping for more thriller and interesting story.

That my dear is the reason I am not liking her. She is not using her grey cells and believing just whatever Kabir says and shows her

Like girl please for godsake use your brain cells for once othan than your lame as hell spying skills

Exactly, last time when Kabir came he told her about how Vansh keep Memory Boxes to remember things, she didn't even thought for once that something so personal how come Kabir knows about it?

my friend Ridhima truly deserves Kabir as they both are hypocrites and liars and they talk about ethics, honesty and loyalty. I mean do you even know the meaning of these words at least Vansh is not two face backstabber, he is what he shows