Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Moi ko lag raha hai..episode mein kuch khaas nahi milne wala..πŸ€”

Haan...plz zara Vansh ka sach jaan lo...aap k liye bahut sukoon ka kaam hoga woh!

Tab decide karna Vansh k saath rahna hai ya nahi!

Waise toh Boss aap ko apne se dur jane nahi denge...

TFS... Maggie...πŸ€—

Fa13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Rangu or positivity 

Billion dollar joke of decade it will be 

Bilkul sahi kaha..πŸ˜†

Fa13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Toh aaj ke episode ke kuch portion skip karna hai. πŸ˜΅

Thanks for sharing Arshu. πŸ˜³

Yup...

Fa13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

It's like 10 min watchable episode πŸ€£

Usme kal waali continuation bhi hai 

Lagto raha hai..🧐🀣🀣

Fa13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Ha dhur dhur ke paroshi ayi interfere ker ne dusri life mai .😡colors & it's female leads ke blah blah lectures kavi khatam nahi hogi  I don't get what benefit colors gets to make episodes combining all female leads of colors! When they do it episode becomes total bakwas.

Totally agree!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dumb female leads of other shows believing wat Ridima depicting πŸ€£πŸ€£ pehle khud Ridima to samajh le Kon bura Kon acha hai πŸ˜‘

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I m really pissed with a lot of details:

1.  Riddhi's dialogue and how she pretends to be a straight forward person who has never lied or hided anything 

2. keeps on blaming Vansh for hiding and lying about stuffs  when she herself does the same thing.

3. I don't know how Vansh is keeping up with her, they both know she is lying but she always turn the table by saying everything is Vansh fault for not coming out clean. πŸ˜‘

4. I really want to know about Vansh past but i hope Riddhi won't use that against him 

5. I don't like the promo where they show Vansh as evil kind of guy and Riddhi being a genuine person who wants to fight for truth... Which is another lie.. 

6. But yes the confrontation scene between Kabir and Vansh cleared one of our assumption that their pasts are connected.

7. I don't like the way she treats Vansh, it does feel like she is disgusted with him when her opinion is solely based on what Kabir showed him, Atleast she can show him some respect.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

U have summed up important things so well πŸ‘πŸΌ this is wat Most r thinking she is becoming worse female lead on tv πŸ€’ 

Originally posted by: sholmes

1.  Riddhi's dialogue and how she pretends to be a straight forward person who has never lied or hided anything 

2. keeps on blaming Vansh for hiding and lying about stuffs  when she herself does the same thing.

3. I don't know how Vansh is keeping up with her, they both know she is lying but she always turn the table by saying everything is Vansh fault for not coming out clean. πŸ˜‘

4. I really want to know about Vansh past but i hope Riddhi won't use that against him 

5. I don't like the promo where they show Vansh as evil kind of guy and Riddhi being a genuine person who wants to fight for truth... Which is another lie.. 

6. But yes the confrontation scene between Kabir and Vansh cleared one of our assumption that their pasts are connected.

7. I don't like the way she treats Vansh, it does feel like she is disgusted with him when her opinion is solely based on what Kabir showed him, Atleast she can show him some respect.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sholmes

Ridhima is pissing me off nowadays even Riansh romantic scenes does not click to me because of her hypocrisy

The guy is truly a thorough gentleman and have lots of patience, if i would be in his place I would have definitely slapped ridhima quite a lot of time to bring some sense in her

What do you expect from Ridhima, all she cares about is Kabir and all she talks about is being selfless and care for others emotions which she clearly does not. She will use his past against him for sure and it will hurt him the most

They sure are connected and the rivalry is more personal than professional

That my dear is the reason I am not liking her. She is not using her grey cells and believing just whatever Kabir says and shows her

Like girl please for godsake use your brain cells for once othan than your lame as hell spying skills