Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hopefully tomorrow it will be 1.7 or 1.8. I am fed up of this 1.5 to 1.6 ratings. 😒

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Hopefully tomorrow it will be 1.7 or 1.8. I am fed up of this 1.5 to 1.6 ratings. 😒

Hope so too

rdrp17 thumbnail

I don't know what to say. I've been loving the track ever since Nandini left. Don't know what ppl want to watch. Can only hope and pray that SM is safe in the time to come😒

Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

8-11pm band is performing really well. With 3 shows crossing 3.0 trp threshold. SNS2 is slot leader so it seems to be safe. YHC is getting very good rating at late night slot. Pandya Store is bringing the same trp as 7pm slot show.

Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali is too heavily promoted and it’s content is typical masala elements so it might work too.

So the 7-8 pm band, that is SAAKK and SM are the 2 shows which might attract the attention of Star Plus when they will think about allotment of slot for Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha. 6pm rumours are not digestible to me, as I somehow fail to understand why will a big budget show be given an odd slot of 18:00 

Also, if we don’t count Bigg Boss, then currently colors has 7 serials , from 7:00 to 10:30 pm and SM is the only show which is not able to defeat the colors counterpart. So star would really want to conquer the 7.30pm slot and snatch it from Colors. 

I in no way mean that SM is a bad show, but since trp game is what drives ITV, I see Aapki Nazron Ne getting either 7 or 7.30 slot, and then SAAKK or SM will be compromised by being shifted to 18:00 slot or being axed. 

Sorry in advance if anyone is hurt by my comment, but these are my thoughts. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Forbidden_Rose

8-11pm band is performing really well. With 3 shows crossing 3.0 trp threshold. SNS2 is slot leader so it seems to be safe. YHC is getting very good rating at late night slot. Pandya Store is bringing the same trp as 7pm slot show.

Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali is too heavily promoted and it’s content is typical masala elements so it might work too.

So the 7-8 pm band, that is SAAKK and SM are the 2 shows which might attract the attention of Star Plus when they will think about allotment of slot for Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha. 6pm rumours are not digestible to me, as I somehow fail to understand why will a big budget show be given an odd slot of 18:00 

Also, if we don’t count Bigg Boss, then currently colors has 7 serials , from 7:00 to 10:30 pm and SM is the only show which is not able to defeat the colors counterpart. So star would really want to conquer the 7.30pm slot and snatch it from Colors. 

I in no way mean that SM is a bad show, but since trp game is what drives ITV, I see Aapki Nazron Ne getting either 7 or 7.30 slot, and then SAAKK or SM will be compromised by being shifted to 18:00 slot or being axed. 

Sorry in advance if anyone is hurt by my comment, but these are my thoughts. 

Currently SP’s 7 pm and 7:30 pm slots are the only one that’s not a leader so that’s both SAAKK and SM... Both Shaurya and SM are also 2nd in their timeslot. But since Shaurya recently started, they will give it a chance. 

Let’s see what’s the timeslot for the new show

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I don't know what to say. I've been loving the track ever since Nandini left. Don't know what ppl want to watch. Can only hope and pray that SM is safe in the time to come😒

Same here. I have been loving it to.

But to grab some new eyeballs they needed to promote it but they are not giving a shit about it.

While colors is promoting CS like how?

They are giving promos on news channels, music channels. I have watched it on two different channels and on a movie channel also.

So if they want trps to increase they must promote their product that is the basic of marketing.

But don't know why they are not promoting SM only.

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratibob007

Same here. I have been loving it to.

But to grab some new eyeballs they needed to promote it but they are not giving a shit about it.

While colors is promoting CS like how?

They are giving promos on news channels, music channels. I have watched it on two different channels and on a movie channel also.

So if they want trps to increase they must promote their product that is the basic of marketing.

But don't know why they are not promoting SM only.

Exactly. That's the major glitch. They're not promoting it at all😡

I mean there were so many highlights in the past few weeks... Preeti's confession, KT's lie, PreeKu break up and patch up... and now KT's confession. They're even shown organising weddings like how we always wanted. All this backed up by superb acting and direction. But not a single promo! 

And now they're showing everything that we wanted to see, don't know what else viewers want! If they don't promote then how else can the show grab eyeballs?!

Ritz_kt thumbnail

I saw somewhere on insta SAAKK fans trended the show on twitter when the show completed their 50 episode..... what about our show..... I think people who are on twitter plz do so may be it helps ...... otherwise..... I don't think so starplus is going to promote the show..... they are promoting every show on their channel like.....OMG....Even SAAKK....but don't know..... why they are not promoting our show.....seems like they are not taking any interest in promoting it ...... 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐..... they should so promo of KT confessing his love...... it may increase the trp....

Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

One more intriguing thing is they never showed any afternoon repeat for SM. I have no idea for the reason of this step motherly treatment towards this show.