Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 25 Aug 2020 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

But she said meri maa ki chuni not durga maa

aare  maasi told her as that bacchi come on same day in orphange they thought that its her mothers chunri

but actually me durga maa ki hogi because i dont think waisi chunri koi mormani pshnta hai🤪

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

pari  phoonk mila kaisa laga🤪

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Omg the most funniest part i missed.

Komo praying to durga maaaaa

🤣🤣🤣

Kya se kya hogaya dekhte dekhte omg

Parth was too good with acting and dialogues today dam his hand movement after he said bar bar meri patience ko check mat karna.

Parth pulls off this kind of scenes very well ðŸ˜ƒ

Also anurag is rethinking about prerna's words today also and he will try to find out too hopefully in next functions most likely

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

They're dragging way too much I feel.

Exactly last week I felt they are heading towards revelation...is week they are back to their normal mode...they don't have any story...na head na tail....bas ek din me phuski revelation karenge n jump to next track..... viewers are losing their patience n I ko Dekho.....

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Add to the list the monologues that Bajju has with Pre when she is sleeping ...

I feel for BaPre ....8 years they were together yet they have only this much to share ... Thank you , Revenge  , Strong and Anurag   ðŸ˜†

And our AnuPre created so many memories even without staying together ..... CP being the biggest one ðŸ˜†

I really don't think the makers know what they want to do with buddha...they have no story..they don't even know how to close anuneprekokyunmara track n buddha is already there for 30 secs adding no value to the storyline😤😤😤😤

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Exactly last week I felt they are heading towards revelation...is week they are back to their normal mode...they don't have any story...na head na tail....bas ek din me phuski revelation karenge n jump to next track..... viewers are losing their patience n I ko Dekho.....

issiliye viewers bhi thenga hi d8kha rahi hai😵

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Can they stop using lejaaye tujhe hawayein

It looks wiered on bapre 

Specially wen u have such beautiful memories of Anupre on the same song 😂😂😂😂 apne pair pe khud kulhadi marte hai....copy paste kar k ppl go back to the old episodes n these looks meh 😂

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I think phuki revelation hi honga in 1 episode everyone will know everything and then people getting killed. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How are they preparing for Parth exit really? Or they going to replace him just like that like they did with Bajaj? 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

I really don't think the makers know what they want to do with buddha...they have no story..they don't even know how to close anuneprekokyunmara track n buddha is already there for 30 secs adding no value to the storyline😤😤😤😤

ek din me jaldbazi me end kar denge