Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

I don't think that s how it works. Kjo boycotted pc fair enough but removing pc does not really solves the infidelity problem really does it??

I don't think the problem is solved untill and unless the husband learns how to remain loyal? Otherwise one mistress goes and another comes. 

I honestly can't understand why women take their cheating husband back  can you really trust that person again??

KJo did his part. The rest would be up to the couple, right?

The question was how KJo got PC banned. 

I've said lots of stuff about him. But he's prob the only person in the saga who did the right thing. 

Enigma24 thumbnail

The only issue where i support KJo is in this. 

PC wasn't boycotted lol. I don't know what makes people think so. 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He could never handle her success. Today he is plain bitter that she has made it where she is, that as a consequence he pushes alia in so many things that she isn’t meant for 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sev.puri

@bold - Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith also looked like #couplegoals to a lot of people until recently..

Thats y I said seem to be 😊

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Enigma24

PC wasn't boycotted lol. I don't know what makes people think so. 

She was never boycotted. Shady stuff is always going on in the industry and nobody gets boycotted. But you cross a line when you harass someone's family members like Priyanka did by planting articles against Gauri.

People just want to continue their hatefest against KJo because he works with Alia and not their favorites. Entirely fake narratives will be created for that if need be. Just like the one about how Karan is now sucking up to gLObAl sUPerStaR Priyanka which is another total BS. 

Priyanka was invited to every season of KwK and went to other dance shows and stuff that Karan hosted also. He never invited her to small parties at home and he still doesn't. And if that is sucking up, isn't Priyanka sucking up too? She's attended every single season of KwK when even KJo's friends like SRK and Ranbir have skipped multiple seasons.  She invited Karan to her engagement (which he skipped) and to her reception (which he attended). Even her husband is following the supposedly mean and evil KJo who "boycotted" sweet innocent PC. 

She publicly attacked Gauri so she got attacked back in return. When she stopped that stupidity, the attacks against her stopped too. You reap what you sow.

Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She was never boycotted. Shady stuff is always going on in the industry and nobody gets boycotted. But you cross a line when you harass someone's family members like Priyanka did by planting articles against Gauri.

People just want to continue their hatefest against KJo because he works with Alia and not their favorites. Entirely fake narratives will be created for that if need be. Just like the one about how Karan is now sucking up to gLObAl sUPerStaR Priyanka which is another total BS. 

Priyanka was invited to every season of KwK and went to other dance shows and stuff that Karan hosted also. He never invited her to small parties at home and he still doesn't. And if that is sucking up, isn't Priyanka sucking up too? She's attended every single season of KwK when even KJo's friends like SRK and Ranbir have skipped multiple seasons.  She invited Karan to her engagement (which he skipped) and to her reception (which he attended). Even her husband is following the supposedly mean and evil KJo who "boycotted" sweet innocent PC. 

She publicly attacked Gauri so she got attacked back in return. When she stopped that stupidity, the attacks against her stopped too. You reap what you sow.

exactly. She did a number of movies even after the alleged boycott

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Priyanka was wrong too in this scenario, constantly going after married men. But I hae that somehow her career should suffer but SRK gets away scratch free. The playing field aint equal, especially for women who are outsiders. But no better revenge than success.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Hey I had no idea Priyanka maligned Gauri.. Which articles? I have always heard good stuff about her

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

Priyanka was wrong too in this scenario, constantly going after married men. But I hae that somehow her career should suffer but SRK gets away scratch free. The playing field aint equal, especially for women who are outsiders. But no better revenge than success.

It depends. Susanne was rumored to have an affair with Arjun Rampal. One would say his career suffered because of that. It happens in non filmi circles too. In my circle a 40 something affluent married guy who was a mentor to a 20 something guy , had a years long affair with his very pretty wife. All of us knew-but nobody openly brought it up to the parties-just talked behind backs. The young guy kept getting promotions-he actually worked for 40+ year old guy. We thought he knew and he agreed for the promotion. But one day , God knows what happened it exploded and got very , very ugly. Surprisingly the older guy and his wife -who don't have kids-still together -but the younger couple is divorced and they have kids. Messy, messy. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

That is actually exactly how it works.. Even when in non filmy families, there is a car of infidelity, the first step is breaking up the EMA always.. then the matter is left between the husband and wife to sort out.. it's up to the wife to decide what she wants

That said, I repeat, Karan uninvited PC not because of her alleged affair but because of targeting Gauri.. 

No that is not how it works. Sorry but I don't think you have any idea about EMA. It destroys the woman and the children involved. In this case, it probably did not do much to Gauri and the kids but in real life, I know that taking the man back is not the solution. I can agree that PC was wrong but saying KJO saved a marriage is ridiculous. He did not save it, he just put a bandage on a fracture. 

Whatever the reason, KJO is a hypocrite for shifting the blame solely on PC.