Why Hrithik Roshan is not able to move on from suzzane???

SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Why is Hrithik not dating someone else??7 years is a long time and I think that he should start dating someone who could be a positive influence in his life.suzzane is clever and i feel that she is brainwashing Hrithik for the sake of the kids.she is only for the fame and perks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

because she gives the best jobs.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its Hrithik's choice.

He can decide what is best for his kids. He is keeping his kids as priority. Suzzane was his ex- wife. Both of them can decide their personal matter better.

Kangana should forget dreaming about him.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Who said he hasn't "moved on" from Sussanne? What I see is two open-minded people and great parents, who are cordial with each other's families and who don't mind staying together for the convenience of their kids during a deadly pandemic. There are so many ex couples who remain friends. 

Do they necessarily have to date people? Maybe they do not want to commit for now at least.

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe he is dating someone, why does it have to be flaunted around? Maybe he just doesn't care anymore about so called romance and such stuff. Point is, he wants his personal life personal and that is fine by all means. 

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He might be dating, but probably does not want serious relationship and marriage-he is already in 40s.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shikhar3

Why is Hrithik not dating someone else??7 years is a long time and I think that he should start dating someone who could be a positive influence in his life.suzzane is clever and i feel that she is brainwashing Hrithik for the sake of the kids.she is only for the fame and perks.

Why would she need to brainwash Hrithik? He maybe as attached to his kids. 

What fame n perks is she getting in being ex wife of Hrithik? They have been the same with eachother since long. They have matured, moved on and made peace with their differences. Unfortunately the mrg didnt work out.. But now when they r putting in efforts to be better friends n parents why discourage by putting anyone down? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MJ1015

Maybe he is dating someone, why does it have to be flaunted around? Maybe he just doesn't care anymore about so called romance and such stuff. Point is, he wants his personal life personal and that is fine by all means. 

They are not keeping anything personal though. They give out info to the media and public all the time about their relationship. I see more pics and videos of them being circulated than actual married couples.  I don't see anything wrong with it - people can do what they want - but privacy is not what they're after. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

because she gives the best jobs.

Maybe, Any job from suzzane is good job for him. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So much for the most expensive BW divorce of all time😆