Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely story dear! 

Beautifully written. 

Looking forward to the next update. 😃

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! It's a reunion! An interesting update Tanya! Can't wait to read what happens when Shravan stands face to face with Suman!

Keep writing👍🏼

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 2 - SUMAN

Suman: Come on guys!!! IT’S ALMOST BEEN15 MINS. HOW MUCH MORE TIME???

Swayam: 5 mins.

Sharon: No. Make it 15 more.

Suman: 15 MINS MORE? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE? DRESSING UP OR MAKING BABIES??

Swayam: Chillax my hyper sis.... Your bestie & my soon-to-be-wife is trying something new for us and she's not letting me see her! And as for me, you know me right?

Sharon: Trust me guys! You both will like it.

Suman: How much more time Sharon?

Sharon: Just a min.... There!

I was almost on the verge of tearing mine or somebody's hair apart when I finally hear a door click & I see a-royal-pain-yet-the-rock-in-my-life- of my brother coming down.

Suman: Drum-rolls.... His Highness, The royal Mr. Swayam Shekhawat has finally arrived!!

Swayam: Yeah! Yeah! I know I look H-A-W-T & I love me too... Ouch! 

Suman: oh sorry! Swayu baby got hurt?

Swayam: What did you punch me for?

Suman: Well, I punched you because you deserved that!! And where the hell on earth is your fiancé???

Sharon: I'm hereeee.....

As my best friend & soon-to-be-wife of my brother walked down the stairs in that Golden-Blue Indian saree, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Sharon: Soooo..... How do I look?

I looked towards my brother who was looking at her just the way every girl wants her guy to look at her. What I saw next just touched my heart- Swayam walked towards Sharon, took her hand into his and he just told her that she looks beautiful. The moment in itself was so amazing that I really couldn't help but silently click a pic from my disposable camera. The way they were hugging, just being themselves... all smiley, lovey-dovey... at that time, I couldn't help but go back to my high school years... the time where everything was easier, the time where I was in love with the world's best guy... When I was with HIM. God... those days.... those days WERE, & most probably still ARE, the best days of my life so far. At least till the Graduation night it was.

The Graduation Night. Everything changed. I changed. HE changed. We all changed. All because of that Graduation Night& because of HIM. And at the mention of HIM, one thing which I had very conveniently and totally forgotten was that HE would also be there at the Reunion ceremony week.

OH. MY. GOD! HE WOULD BE THERE AT THE REUNION WEEK.

The moment this struck me, I just felt it coming.... My breathing became short & irregular, I felt my chest twisting & knotting, I started to cough and soon I was coughing like a person who had choked up on a chicken bone.

Luckily my brother and his fiancé were able to see me in my almost-state-of-misery & before I could even say anything, I started to feel light... my head felt a little drowsy, and the next thing I saw was black....

I woke up after *what it felt like* was an hour actually turned out just 10 mins. The moment I opened my eyes I saw Sharon sitting in front of me, with a relieved look.

Sharon: Hey. You feeling better now?

Suman: Yeah…kind of.

Sharon: It's HIM isn't it?

Suman: Whom?

Sharon: HIM. And we both know whom am I talking about. So just tell me if I'm right, or am I right?

I sighed in exasperation as I understood that it was of no use to even try to lie to the girl who is my bestfriend.

Suman: YES. IT IS HIM. AND I-I DON'T KNOWWHAT TO DO?

Sharon: Yes. You do.

Suman: No, I don't... I-I don't how am I going to be facing him? HIM? After all these years...

I take a deep breath as I struggle with the words.

Suman: Remember the graduation night? It was all perfect. And after some time, IT WAS THE WORST DAY OF OUR LIVES - MINE'S, YOURS, SWAYAM'S, EVERYONE BLOODY PERSON'S WHO WAS PRESENT ON THAT DAY!! AND BECAUSE OF WHOM? HIM!!!!

Sharon: I get it. I get all of that. But that was 5 years ago Suman. Can't you forgive him? I mean I have. Swayam has. All of us have except for you.

Suman: Well… except for me, none of you guys knew how to deal with him when he got angry. And not like angry like in a5-yr-old-tantrum angry... more like I’ll-turn-into-that-green-eyed-monster-called-as-HULK angry.

Sharon: Ok. I get that too. Now, for me... would you just try to be a sport and come along with us for the Reunion ceremony? And... yeah you can just ignore HIM if you see him. Ok? No need for you to go & meet him if you don't want. Just politely say hello & then just walk off. Fine?

Suman: Thanks a ton. I really don't know what I would do without you.

Sharon: Same thing what Swayam would have done without me…

SuRon: Died

We giggle and I feel a bit better. Giving her a "5 mins" look, I head towards my washroom. I splashed my face with water. Looking back at myself in the mirror, I took a deep breath & try to calm myself down. I came out of the washroom & was just about to leave when I realized what I was missing. Grabbing the bottles from the bathroom & after keeping them in my purse, I left with SwaRon for the party. Yeah, yeah... Swayam & Sharon got the couple name of "SwaRon" by the gang back in High School.

Edited by SuVan_EDKV2 - 3 years ago