SuVan FF- Soul Mates- Ch 2 pg 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys,
1st off, thank you, thank you, thank you so much you all for liking my OS- "With Me... Always". 😃😃🤗🤗
I'm back with something new. Since I'm a D3 fan as well, I'm gonna include a few D3 characters & EDKV characters. I hope you all like it.

Contents-
Characters,Relationships & Family Status - pg 1
CH 1- pg 1
CH 2- pg 2

I hope you all like the FF. *fingers crossed*
Tanya

Edited by SuVan_EDKV2 - 3 years ago

The character sketch looks interesting....looking forward to the story!😳

Good luck👍🏼

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Characters, Relationships & Family Status

Main Characters-

Swayam Shekawat

Sharon Rai Prakash
Shravan Malhotra

Suman Tiwari
Baseer (aka Bunty)

Kriya Ghai

Reyaansh Singhania

Relationships-

SuVan- The Soul Mates
Swayam & Suman- Siblings

Shravan & Reyaansh- Step Bros

Bunty & Shravan- BFFs

Suman & Sharon- BFFs

SwaRon- Engaged to be married

KriyAnsh- GF & BF 

Swayam & Shravan- Soccer Buds

ReYam, Bunty & Suman- House-mates

Family Status-

Shekhawats-

Rich, Mr. Shekhawat owns a theatre company, Mrs. Shekhawat (earlier Tiwari) is a famous jewellery designer, Stepmom to Swayam, Mother of Suman Tiwari but all share a healthy relationship;

Malhotras-

Upper-Middle, Mr. Devraj Malhotra, partner of Mr. Shekhawat's company, Mrs. Malhotra (earlier Mrs. Singhania), Stepmom to Shravan but they share a good relationship, Reyaansh & Mr. Malhotra share a love-hate relationship, Rey stuck to his Mom's surname, doesn't stay with his family; 

Ghais-
Middle-class, Mr. Ghai is into family business of textile, no wife, only child Kriya- works in a cloth factory & also gives tuitions;

Khans-

Upper-Middle, Mr. Khan owner of a famous publishing house *only books & novels*, Mrs. Khan is a fashion blogger, Bunty & his parents share a love-hate relationship & doesn't live with his parents;

Rai Prakashs-

Upper-Middle, Mr. Gautam Rai Prakash is a film director, Mrs. Rai Prakash designs websites & a part-time salsa dance teacher, Sharon only child.

There you go... This was sort of a CS.

I hope you all like it... & if you don't, chappals, tamatars all welcome.
tanya

Edited by SuVan_EDKV2 - 3 years ago

Characters looking interesting!👍🏼

CHAPTER 1 - SHRAVAN

The storm outside was nothing as compared to the storm which was boiling inside my heart, my soul, every ounce and fiber of my body. Shock, surprise, happiness were emotions way less than what I was feeling right now. I was looking at her after 5 years. 5 LONG AWAITED YEARS; because in these 5 years I had only loved her and I had told her that I would wait.... wait for the right time to come, when I & Her would finally become US; wait for the time when it would be OURS.

But alas, that time never came for us. Well… it ALMOST did come, had it not been for that incident... Well yeah.

She was talking to an old classmate- her long hair which used to be open every day, now styled up in a loose french braid from the crown and also now the hair was brown, not like black in those days; she had shed a lot (not that she was a fat kid then); just slightly curvy... Earlier, she would be shy wearing short clothes and dresses, but today, I saw her in a beautiful black& red long dress, coupled up with black sapphire studs and a diamond bracelet on her right arm; her smooth peaches & cream skin looked even more irresistible to me now. I could go on looking at her and the smile would never fade from my lips- the same smile I had THEN when we were in love. Suddenly I noticed something about her. What was it? Dress- No. Hair- No. She- Somewhat. But what was it??

Then I looked at her face & it struck me- HER EYES & HER SMILE. Her black-brown eyes which would fill up with some odd kind of glow whenever someone spoke about Theater (dramatics), rain and puppies; and her smile which would brighten up my dark days and bring light in my life, the same smile which would make me believe that everything would be alright with just her being with me, by my side... THAT smile was missing. Of course, she was smiling. But this smile was a fake one, as it never originated from her heart & eyes. On the upfront, she exuded confidence, head held high and she looked in control; but if one looked closer, she looked defeated... broken from inside... and that's what started to bother me.

She had arrived at the party 10 minutes ago and she had spoken to a few and I was notable to hold my conversation with an old classmate of ours. I quickly bid him bye and was just about to go and talk to her when the devil of my step-bro came up.

Reyaansh: Hey bud. What's up with you, my bro?

I gave him an irritated look and then continued my search for her. Where the hell did she go?

Shravan: DAMN! JUST MISSED HER."

Reyaansh: Relax Shravs. She's going to be here for the full 3-day reunion celebration.

Shravan: And how can you be so sure of that R?

Reyaansh: Jeez. Why the hell you call me R when I have such a gorgeous name- Reyaansh or even Rey. And by the way, it doesn't take a brain to rack this out genius!!!

Shravan: Oh yeah. Then enlighten me your Honor!!

Reyaansh *clearing his throat & being all-dramatic*: My Lord... all of us,I mean, the entire batch of '97 is a witness of how Ms. Suman Tiwari has remained the Student of the Year consecutively from 1991 to 1997. Right?

Shravan: Right.

Reyaansh: She has also been every teachers' and every students' favorites. Right?

Shravan: Yes.

Reyaansh: You would also agree to that she always... and I mean ALWAYS has won awards for?

Shravan: Yes. Now would you please come to the point?

Rey gave me a look which said- "Seriously bro!! You need ANY MORE PROOF than this?"

It took me a minute to understand what he was trying to imply. Then it struck me. I just looked at him & he gave me his typical Rey-smile. We hugged each other and I continued to search for her through the crowd and finally saw her chatting up with her best friend Sharon. I made a silent prayer inside my heart that she looks at me.

And as if by telepathy, I saw her looking in my direction; and I swear I felt my heart skip a beat.

Edited by d3luver - 3 years ago

Beautiful start dear!❤️

Well written👍🏼

I hope Rey is a positive person😆

Suman as usual is the goody good student

What occurred years ago?

Will patiently wait for the next update!😳

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Beautiful start dear!❤️

Well written👍🏼

I hope Rey is a positive person😆

Suman as usual is the goody good student

What occurred years ago?

Will patiently wait for the next update!😳

thanks Lavy😊

@bold: Yes, Rey-Kriya are like Bunty-Kancha to SuVan in this FF

Originally posted by Meena_J

amazing job dear ...loved it

Thanks Meena 😊

Loved first chapter & also nice characters.