Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #9 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

If it's true that digestion stops at death, even digestion of liquids, the fact that there was no trace of the juice in SSR's stomach in the official post mortem report should really give everyone pause.

Also, if these so-called "mistakes" (no time of death, not sealing the crime scene, etc.) can happen in a high profile case like this, I shudder to think what happens in cases involving the average citizen.

no one Will talk now🙂 

Originally posted by HZAnita

If it's true that digestion stops at death, even digestion of liquids, the fact that there was no trace of the juice in SSR's stomach in the official post mortem report should really give everyone pause.

Also, if these so-called "mistakes" (no time of death, not sealing the crime scene, etc.) can happen in a high profile case like this, I shudder to think what happens in cases involving the average citizen.

average citizen they have proper procedure........here everything is done to hide that powerful person behind his death..... nothing else can explain what Mum Police did.........this is not careless behavior....cause Mum Police is not careless..this is taking extra care to hide the crime.....

But I am glad their truth is coming out like this........ this will bring them back on track at least for next 10-12 years....

The fact that even his family is as clueless as us makes this case even more complicated because people are taking advantage of that and using it as an opportunity to add their own spicy narrative to forward their personal agenda. I hope his family isn't gullible to fall for these vultures.They should not trust likes of Arnab, Swami and Kangu. 

Ishkaran Singh Bhandari

@ishkarnBHANDARI

·

Truth has 1 version, lie twists itself into 100 versions.As Walter Scott said-Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

28.4K views

0:00 / 1:23

From Republic

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago

Subramanian Swamy

@Swamy39

·

Like in Sunanda Pushkar case the real give away was what was found in her stomach during post mortem by AIIMS doctors. This was not done for Sridevi or Sushant. In Sushant case a Dubai compliant drug dealer Ayash Khan had met Sushant on the day of Sushant’s murder. Why?

Originally posted by OspraYZod

no one Will talk now🙂 

That's understandable,but it's ok .

Also the fact that a paid trend was started with boycott Kangana only to quietly die down and taken over by trend in favor of KR.

Paid media and paid PR tried their best esp fans of a few so called stars.

They are feeling grateful towards everyone asking for the CBI case, which includes Kangana.

But what Shweta thinks or any of the other family members think, doesn't need mean we should also share the same feeling towards Kangana.

Yes in a way I can take this as a charity, given with intentions for publicity, but in the end it helped someone, but I can't forget that this all derailed the case for over a month, courtesy to the likes of KRK, Kangana and so on.

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

Subramanian Swamy

@Swamy39

·

Like in Sunanda Pushkar case the real give away was what was found in her stomach during post mortem by AIIMS doctors. This was not done for Sridevi or Sushant. In Sushant case a Dubai compliant drug dealer Ayash Khan had met Sushant on the day of Sushant’s murder. Why?

Who is this Ayash Khan?  Is it a fact that he met Sushant on the 13th?  Sorry.  I must have missed this one.