Sooraj Pancholi quits Instagram - Says - I need to breathe - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold

Salman supported terrorists , honest police constable died for standing for truth in his case, killed animals , killed humans on pavement...etc..honest police died n he roaming freely n doing big boss , he must not breathe becos of him so many living beings lost their breathes .. cov eat dis viruses .
mm i doubt it even in that case there was Mumbai police who arrested him. Mumbai police operate just for praise money and attention  so they target Salman because he is a bw star like in the case of sushant they target just bw and not people around sushant  i don believe them they want just to look fashionable to public eyes and they pressurized their collegue patil ravindra in hit and run against sushant. Patil was assigned to Salman cause he was threatened by underworld in 2001. He was threatened that's the link he had 

Originally posted by ranikaadi

I bet the IF is going to blame Kangana for this? Lmfao

Why would kangana be blamed for this she will be blamed for derailing the topics and chutiypa antics she does to stay in news as her movies are bombing left right and centre.

Originally posted by MunnaBadnamHua

Now selmon bhoi will buy Instagram for this nepokid

are you Salman fan ? If yes you are fav Salman fan ❤️ 

Originally posted by forza

No one should be blamed for quitting your own life apart from your self 

kangu 's opinion on Jia khans suicide!

And here i was hoping he would quit bollywood🥺

I don't understand why he doesn't give up on showbiz..There is no future for him in Bollywood. The audience hates him and there is nothing he can do to change that.Its better if he tries an alternate career and spare us. 

Originally posted by Tede_naina

are you Salman fan ? If yes you are fav Salman fan ❤️ 

.yay bhoi is lub 

Originally posted by Anika80

mm i doubt it even in that case there was Mumbai police who arrested him. Mumbai police operate just for praise money and attention  so they target Salman because he is a bw star like in the case of sushant they target just bw and not people around sushant  i don believe them they want just to look fashionable to public eyes and they pressurized their collegue patil ravindra in hit and run against sushant. Patil was assigned to Salman cause he was threatened by underworld in 2001. He was threatened that's the link he had 

Animated GIF

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

Subramaniam Swamy scares everyone... If he get into something ,Life becomes hell for them... and high chances of being convicted

and why he support the murder and rapist of minor asaram bapu..? What a great man this scumbag swami he was expelled by Harvard too for his Islamophobia what a great man

Since the Sushant case started and Mumbai Police incompetency came out, this person is going everywhere and declaring Sallu innocent in hit n run case. 🤣 Bas mauke ki raah thi ki bhai ko kab innocent ghosit kar sake. 

Otherwise looking at Mumbai police incompetence and corrupt behavior, it’s clear Sallu is the culprit. Bribe deke Bach gaya loser. And Mumbai police destroyed all evidences against him like they did in Sushant case. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 3 years ago