Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aaditi123

What right did the family have to not let Rhea see Sushant one last time? In almost every religion its a sin to not let someone pay respect to the dead. 

Glad she went to the morgue to pay her last respects. 

I can not believe I just read this. 

The family only excluded her name from the list of visitors. If everything that happened to Sushant in the last few months had happened with my brother, I would have personally kicked this so-called girlfriend out from the funeral ground. His sisters and father lost their only brother and son. They had every right to be mad at those they feel were responsible for the condition which they found him in. 

Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

4 psychiatrists confirmed that he had depression.

4 ? Kersi chavda is Psychiatrist. 

Susan busan is a psychologist not even registered in India, 

Mahesh bhatt is pseudo uneducated fake Psychiatrist 

Suhrita duhrita  is bhatt's chamchi

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

So what? How much do you know about depression? Does every human being suffering from depression chooses to suicide? Get that in your head that a depressed person can be murdered too.

Ok, but Arnab and social media cid investigators are saying he wasn't depressed. Ankita said he wasn't a depressed person (as if someone is born depressed lol)

Enigma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flame.

I can not believe I just read this. 

The family only excluded her name from the list of visitors. If everything that happened to Sushant in the last few months had happened with my brother, I would have personally kicked this so-called girlfriend out from the funeral ground. His sisters and father lost their only brother and son. They had every right to be mad at those they feel were responsible for the condition which they found him in. 

who allows aire gaire people to mortuary lol? Being medical students we had a long procedure to actually contact forensic department of medical college, through our college for one day visit. 

Also public is not allowed to see PM being performed.  Even medical students doing observership can see from far only. 

cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigma24

4 ? Kersi chavda is Psychiatrist. 

Susan busan is a psychologist not even registered in India, 

Mahesh bhatt is pseudo uneducated fake Psychiatrist 

Suhrita duhrita  is bhatt's chamchi

Lol, but his own father said he was depressed in his statement.

zaniax thumbnail

Are we still debating on suicide theory? I too believed  it initially but all the loopholes n shady behaviour of MP made me think otherwise. Leave all evidences aside, just think if this was a simple case of suicide why would MP drag it over 2months without registering an FIR? Why did they along with Mah gov tried everything possible to stop CBI investigation. Heck! They even quarantined an IPS officer on duty. This shitty move was also condemned by the SC. How abt so called friends Sandeep n Pitani who keep changing their statements publicly? On top of it Shushant was being drugged and looted by Rhea since the past 1 year. Then something very wrong happened with him on 14th June. It’s tragic on SO many levels! He deserves justice which is the least anyone can do for him.

cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Are we still debating on suicide theory? I too believed  it initially but all the loopholes n shady behaviour of MP made me think otherwise. Leave all evidences aside, just think if this was a simple case of suicide why would MP drag it over 2months without registering an FIR? Why did they along with Mah gov tried everything possible to stop CBI investigation. Heck! They even quarantined an IPS officer on duty. This shitty move was also condemned by the SC. How abt so called friends Sandeep n Pitani who keep changing their statements publicly? On top of it Shushant was being drugged and looted by Rhea since the past 1 year. Then something very wrong happened with him on 14th June. It’s tragic on SO many levels! He deserves justice which is the least anyone can do for him.

Really? Sushant was being drugged? Which drug exactly?

Would an intelligent and educated guy like sushant let a girl drug him for 1 year? really?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Omg, thanks for sharing, no doubt Surjeet was blaming sandip...

These bollywood and the involved politicians want to trap Sandip only and completely save Rhea and the powerful guy involved with her...

So the complaint is also fake back dated.... That's what Ishkaran also asked that why we never heard of this complaint till now

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Omg, thanks for sharing, no doubt Surjeet was blaming sandip...

These bollywood and the involved politicians want to trap Sandip only and completely save Rhea and the powerful guy involved with her...

So the complaint is also fake back dated.... That's what Ishkaran also asked that why we never heard of this complaint till now

Maybe Mumbai police created fake date complaint, not sure if that is possible. 

I knew this guy is making up. How all of sudden he appears and telling all this. In a way he is making us believe that rhea is hurt by losing SSR. Arnab should asked him how was he allowed to enter?