Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #8 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Terenaina

I am happy CBI is doing investigation on BOTH murder angle and if it’s suicide abetment angle. They went to ssr flat first for the murder angle. 

And discovered that the Mumbai Police were there tampering with the evidence. 😃

Rhea states that she is available for friendly media interview, that means excluding Republic by and Times Now??😆

Originally posted by sarasingh7

haha.... Yes totally believable. Great Resources. Try something else. F*** it.

Anyways, posting few more :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbIT-dcjPo

Why these idiots has to drag it so much. No one suspected them as Samuel Miranda and Shruthi modi firstly.

Originally posted by aaditi123

Legally, sure. Morally I'm not sure. I know I wouldn't stop anyone from paying their last respects especially his GF, no matter how much I hate her. Even if it was illegal, I'm glad she did it. I'm not sure how many people could ever live peacefully without seeing their GF/BF one last time. 

It's illegal but you're glad that she did it 🤣 It can't get more amusing! Are you even aware what are you even saying? YOUR liking it or disliking it DOESN'T hold any value here. IT'S ILLEGAL! For sod sake!!

separate post

Edited by HugeScarcity - 3 years ago

The only video posted in here that back up their claims with actuals facts and professionals opinion.
Do you have the 2nd part of it?

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold

His sis not allowed but rhea is allowed in to d morgue n allowed to contaminate d body , is rhea doing covid test to d body

rhea is paying respect. You pay respect by looking at dead body face and talk to them while they cant listen anymore.  🤣

To give even more respect, she said he was depressed but I got no medical report, her fav father said he had schizophrenia and will suicide. Double respect she gave by saying he heard noises, and that house was haunted and got her psychologist to say that he got bipolar disorder. 

Surjeet rathore is weird. Why rhea asked favour from suraj singh? Why not call the police straight to get an entry. And the whole sandeep dubai stuff, if it just a call, cant sandeep go a bit far away to pick up the call, why asked the guy to leave? 

Rita Mazumder

@RitaMazumder

plz check ....two bodies in one stretcher and the placement of bodies #RemandOfSSRKillers double murder ???

7:23 AM · Aug 21, 2020·Twitter for Android

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago