Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

it was meant to be Greek God Abla Mard but could substitute mard with bro i guess

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

it was meant to be Greek God Abla Mard but could substitute mard with bro i guess

😆

He isnt a dood ka dhula but I don't believe he is a kameena like Ranbir Ajay Salman etc either. Im sure its for PR but I'm happy he is promoting Vidyut. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Still more than some outsiders can EVER do for their fellow outsiders except throw them out of films, snatch their credit, and cut their screentime and then cry about nepotism and use someones death to gain clout.

It doesn't take much to send out kind words even if it has some "agenda" behind it. Better put out positivity than consistently spread vile propaganda and negativity.

Edited by Cookies.. - 3 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She looks like she is melting ðŸ˜†

That is her wax replica created to showcase at  Madam Fashad (yes Fashad not Tussaud)😃

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

That is her wax replica created to showcase at  Madam Fashad (yes Fashad not Tussaud)😃

She would never make Madame Tusaauds ðŸ˜†

More likely Bronx Zoo ðŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wish people would actually read the article before posting. Rangoli shared a pic not the one posted but another one with her, KR and her mom and it showed a calendar with the date 1998 behind it. I had even posted it here.

https://images.app.goo.gl/21SBnoLRXVVBRkBf8

I mean search more people, you might get better in this.

First page, 4-5 topics on her tweets. Can't keep count at this rate, that too dhoond dhoond ke... It's amusing.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago