Don’t play dirty tricks, be fair: Chetan Bhagat on Blind Items - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

He is spot on, they give interviews to the very person who writes them and then say they are against blinds.

Btw blinds are spread by celebs and their PR with an intent to sabotage or malign someone

First time I agree with you Tina. And now we even have some vile celebs who are openly confirming blinds and maligning a dead person. See this.

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1288845210005340160

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Empyreanism

First time I agree with you Tina. And now we even have some vile celebs who are openly confirming blinds and maligning a dead person. See this.

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1288845210005340160

Well glad we agree on something atleast the moot point 

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Well glad we agree on something atleast the moot point 

Yes 🤗

Anyway I am hopeful that now people will see the real face of these cheap shameless celebs.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Scores of Bollywood journos love to talk about mental health awareness lekin ek se bhi Rajeev Masand ke khilaf bola na gaya . Baki journos kyun darte hai Masand ke khilaf bolne se i wonder ??  How does Masand enjoy so much clout ?

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Scores of Bollywood journos love to talk about mental health awareness lekin ek se bhi Rajeev Masand ke khilaf bola na gaya . Baki journos kyun darte hai Masand ke khilaf bolne se i wonder ??  How does Masand enjoy so much clout ?

That’s what I wondered. Very few of them, two to be exact, have mentioned his name.The rest were either beating around the bush or just didn’t address it at all. Anupama, who whined about the negativity and trolling didn’t have the guts to point at her own corner. Not that any of this would bring back the sleepless nights that poor soul of SSR would’ve had but at least it will help the future actors.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

The blind items are given by stars to these journalist though😆

exactly, ranbir is considered one of the people who are the supplier, I find it ironic how his fans are attacking other stars for ssr case but their favorite actor is the gossip queen and has been snatching films from others lol Kareena is also the gossip queen. Just like how Kareena states acting runs in their family, being jealous of their competition and spreading gossip and rumors about them also runs in their family 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago